For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for a passionate Digital Designer, who will be part of an agency (Sorthvid) that recently became part of one of the fastest moving agencies in the world (Dept).
As Digital Designer at Sorthvid/Dept you’ll lift the digital touch-points of our clients to the next level. You inspire clients and colleagues with your style and vision. You understand how fantastic digital design fits within the commercial boundaries of brands and you challenge them when necessary. Your qualities add value in a wide range of client briefs, from app to webshop and from museum to corporate site.
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like Louisiana, Muuto, Magasin, Pandora, Ganni, Royal Copenhagen, Simple Feast and Gant. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Your work will make our jaws drop.
- You have some working experience ( if it's from a similar agency or as a freelancer it's a plus)
- You are a strong communicator, visually and verbally.
- You can demonstrate your passion for design through a rich and diverse portfolio with a focus on digital design (for websites & apps).
- Have experience with pitching and motion (that’s a big plus)
- You speak and write English fluently.
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
If you want to join Dept, please send us your portfolio and your resume as soon as possible. We process applications on an ongoing basis, and we close the vacancy once we have found the right candidates. So the sooner you apply, the better your options are.
If you want to know more about the position, please don't hesitate to contact our design lead Rasmus Keller Jansen at [email protected]
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Google, Bose, Nivea, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. https://www.deptagency.com/en-dk/