Digital Analytics Specialist
Digital Analytics Specialist
For our office in Copenhagen, we’re looking for an experienced Digital Analytics Specialist who loves data and knows how to properly collect it using tag management and web analytics tools.
As a Digital Analytics Specialist at Dept you will help implement best-in-class data setups for our clients and help them make intelligent decisions based on the data. You’ll set up GA4 implementations, troubleshoot existing setups, set up complex measurement plans, create dashboards, manipulate data in BigQuery and so much more.
The work also comes with a challenge as the death of the cookie impacts data quality. Within this role you’ll therefore also help our clients navigate and adjust to this new reality using consent management platforms, server-side tagging, consent mode, conversion uploads etc. Since most of these are fairly new topics we don’t expect you to have experience with this, but we do expect the interest and motivation to learn and help our clients in this area.
In addition to all of the above, the role also comes with an opportunity to gradually develop towards a Data Engineer role where you’ll learn and work with cloud data pipelines in our CDP and Data Science projects.
At Dept you’ll work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large Danish and global clients. You’ll join our newly established Data & Intelligence team in Copenhagen with the opportunity to grow, learn and take on a key role in the team. We’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we’re also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who’s eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage and is a futurist at heart. All in all, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 1-3 years of experience working with data management and digital analytics
- Know Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager like the back of your hand
- Are analytical, technical and independent
- Have solid communication and presentation skills
- Have high standards for quality and the ability to deliver on time
- Preferably have experience from another agency
- Are fluent in English
- Might be fluent in Danish which is an advantage but not a requirement
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- The opportunity to work in one of strongest (data-driven, analytical and business-oriented) agencies in Europe
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- A key role in our new Data & Intelligence team in Copenhagen with options for getting additional responsibilities quickly
- To work with major international clients who are often leaders of their vertical
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
Your salary will be based on your experience and competencies.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Google, Bose, Nivea, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. https://www.deptagency.com/en-dk/