Digital Marketing DK
Would you like to play an essential role in driving DEPT®’s growth in Denmark with your marketing skills? Would you like to be hands on in delivering a varied range of marketing initiatives? And how does it sound being part of a team where good vibes, great clients, high-quality solutions and the flexibility to work from home is on top of the agenda? Good, right? Then come join us!
Overall you will ensure the tactical delivery of elements of the marketing strategy, including content, events and internal communication. You will be part of a global team, who you’ll get to work closely with.
You will research and write informative content on topics ranging from industry trends to digital transformation, technology to creativity in both Danish and English. You have a journalistic approach, sourcing and reporting information from across the business, as well as third party research. You’ll be confident when dealing with multiple stakeholders to source the information you need. You are comfortable in adapting your tone of voice, creating blogs, case studies, whitepapers, press releases, award submissions and social copy on a consistent and regular basis.
You will manage the content on DEPT®’s Danish website, ensuring there’s always fresh content and cases showcased.
You will organise and communicate DEPT® events, including roundtables, meetups, external sponsorships and internal initiatives. This includes delivering the communication plan to ensure we hit our registration targets.
You will support internal communication, ensuring every Depster is engaged and involved with our many global and local initiatives.
You will support PR and earned media opportunities, pitching articles to the press and building relationships with journalists.
You will manage a weekly KPI tracker, to ensure our marketing activities are producing the desired results, and will proactively suggest areas for improvement.
You will act as a brand ambassador, internally and externally, ensuring our brand guidelines are always adhered to and that everything we produce is of the highest quality.
It could be nice if you have:
- Around 3 years’ experience marketing digital services and technology.
- Exceptional research and writing skills in both Danish and English.
- Experience of managing internal and external stakeholders.
- Event management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering marketing initiatives that drive results.
- Although full training will be given, experience of managing online content via a content management system such as WordPress would be advantageous.
Some of the things we offer:
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, and development.
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose yourstart and finish times to suit you.
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. Find out more in our Impact Report.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
Open Call to Ukrainian Digital Professionals
Digital Marketing DK
Open call to Ukrainian digital professionals
As the situation in Ukraine is ongoing, we want to do the best we can do to support those impacted by the events.
We encourage Ukrainian digital professionals who are looking for employment, have been displaced or have recently fled the region to contact us directly via the form below. We are here to help in any way possible.
Some of our available roles include:
- Front End Developer
- Back End Developer
- Software Engineer
- Interaction Designer
- UX Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Account Manager
- Project Manager
- And more…
For more information about the different roles, please visit our careers page.
Second, we are opening the doors of all our offices for any digital professionals that have fled the region and are looking for a place to work with the right infrastructure and support. Contact us via [email protected] and we will see what we can do to support you.
Together with Salesforce, we are supporting Refugeeforce with organizing free Salesforce trainings for people from the region to help them with future job opportunities. If you are interested, please contact Nick Broekema via [email protected].
For other questions, please feel free to connect with us via [email protected] to start a conversation on how we can help you.
Paid Search Lead
Digital Marketing DK
Are you looking for a position where you can accelerate your skills within Paid Search? Do you like to celebrate it with a good Friday beer, and do you like to have flexible work, where you also have time to pick up kids or go to the dentist when it suits you? We are definitely the place for you, then!
At DEPT®, you will be a part of a team consisting of 12 highly skilled Paid Search professionals. In collaboration with Directors, Client Managers, and consultants you develop and implement Paid Search strategies for international high-end brands like JYSK, SteelSeries etc.
As our new Paid Search Lead, you have several years experience in the industry but are still eager to learn more. You thrive in an environment with a very high level of knowledge that will allow you to learn from your colleagues and hone your skills both in Paid Search and in leadership on your clients.
You are responsible for the day-day contact with clients. In close collaboration with relevant colleagues, you:
1) Optimize the channel’s strategic direction and development
2) Lead day-day performance optimisation
3) Advise clients and colleagues about innovative optimisation
4) Analyze data and find solutions to your clients’ challenges
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with a fast-growing team
- Highly skilled colleagues and a professionally stimulating environment
- Work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture with a focus on good work-life balance
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and up-skilling
- For the right candidate, there will also be opportunities for team leadership and line management down the road
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience with Google Ads – building Paid Search campaigns, strategies, and roadmaps
- Experience with Google Analytics and Microsoft Ads are meriting
- You’re used to and comfortable with both advising senior client contacts and leading internal client teams
- You’re comfortable with e-commerce (several of our clients are bigger international e-commerce companies)
- You’re comfortable working in Excel/Google Sheets
Hi, we are DEPT® – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2500 experienced thinkers & makers spans 25 countries across 5 continents, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
Senior Programmatic Specialist
Digital Marketing DK
For our office in Copenhagen, we are looking for an ambitious and driven Senior Programmatic Specialist to help develop and drive our offering forward, in close collaboration with our Programmatic & Paid Social Director.
What will you be doing and a bit about the team
You will be joining our Programmatic & Paid Social Team, which consists of 10 talented specialists within digital advertising and ad-tech. We are currently focusing on expanding our programmatic offering (display, video, audio, dooh etc.) and have a lot of traction and opportunities within our current client portfolio, as well as new business opportunities.
You work closely with our Programmatic Director in both the strategic and commercial development of our offering. You also have your own client portfolio where you are responsible for both strategy, execution, optimisation and reporting, in close collaboration with our client service team. Your daily work is a mix of executional campaign related work, commercial and pitch related tasks and overall strategic development of our offering.
Our agency still feels small and intimate and you will be part of a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and Danish clients like SteelSeries, Comwell and Fjordline. We are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, takes the stage and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
A bit about you:
- 3+ years of experience executing programmatic campaigns from start to finish (display, video, audio etc.)
- Experience with GMP products – especially DV360 and CM360 (other DSPs and GMP products are a plus)
- Experience with creating strategic proposals for and campaign plans for programmatic channels.
- Experience or willingness to engage in commercial and pitch activity – both making proposals and presenting for clients.
What do we offer:
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
About DeptHi, we are DEPT® – a digital agency for creativity, technology and data. We help our clients build and accelerate their digital business by creating leading digital products, services and marketing. Our team of over 2000 experienced thinkers & makers spans 13 countries across Europe and the Americas, including our office in the heart of Copenhagen. We proudly work for global brands like JYSK, Samsung, Bose, Formula E, Bugaboo, Zalando, Netflix and more. www.deptagency.com/en-dk/.
Personalize your experience