Unprecedented potential on an interactive social platform
Facebook is a platform that connects billions of people per day. The company builds technologies that help people stay in touch, find communities and grow businesses. To set up successful digital marketing campaigns and communicate strategic brand messages, Dept uses Facebook’s advertising platform and data-solutions.
Bringing brands and consumers closer together
Facebook and its associated technologies offer great opportunities for brands. Although it is a massive platform, it provides the ability to create a personalised experience and offers countless promotional options for brands. Some of the most significant benefits of using Facebook Family of Apps include:
- Market leader in communication: Facebook Family of Apps owns some of the most downloaded apps of the decade. These communication platforms, such as Whatsapp, Instagram, Facebook, and Messenger, are a crucial way of connecting and staying in touch with your consumer base in addition to being a large source of new potential customers.
- Branding platform: Facebook’s services empower your brand to measure the effects of branding on your target audience. On top of that, Facebook helps to optimise ads, such as personalised ads that connect with the audience.
- Performance campaigns: With the Facebook technologies we construct many e-commerce related campaigns for our customers. We’re helping them to bring attention to their products and eventually sell it to the consumers.
- Personalisation: The website is utilised by billions of people, which has a tremendous impact and has revolutionised the internet and still does. Personalisation comes with additional required context: user control, privacy and safety, and GDPR is treated with care. People can personalise their account and represent themselves and Facebook can anticipate the wishes of the users because of all the personal information they get. We highlight the power of automation and learning to build signals around people, how they behave and what they are interested in. But in alle these developments and processes the privacy and security aspects remain central.
Our Facebook client cases
We helped denim giant G-Star with creating new global performance and branding strategies. Our team developed a new game plan that builds the brand with brand lift studies and branding campaigns while increasing revenue generated by performance-driven campaigns. We set up an extensive learning plan in collaboration with Facebook Family of Apps, in which we test the results and efficiency per campaign on media and creative tactics. Utilising these insights, we managed to create tailor-made branding strategies per market and increase conversion rates by 25% in the sales-oriented campaigns.
For Canyon, a leading manufacturer of racing, mountain and triathlon bikes, we used Facebook to boost sales across Europe. How did we do this? By devising dynamic advertising campaigns to achieve a broad reach and to create attention for the brand. This thoughtful combination of technology, creativity and data creates a holistic digital brand experience for the most famous bicycle brand in Europe.
Lastly, the American audio brand, JBL, wanted to increase their reach and build brand awareness for their latest campaign #RoadToBoaten amongst a specific target audience. Using Facebook, we strategically crafted social, digital and display ads. By setting up an integrated campaign environment around JBL, we achieved an online reach of five million people, fueled by the engagement potential within Facebook.
The Dept approach
At Dept, we combine data and creativity with technological solutions to help organisations grow and accelerate. Below are five reasons why Dept is the ideal partner to get the most out of Facebook:
- Facebook Marketing Partners Agency: Our official Facebook Marketing partnership allows us to offer a broad range of solutions to help you advertise your business, sell your products and engage with customers more effectively. Our consultants work closely together with Facebook’s team of consultants, so we know exactly what the expectations are and how we respond.
- Knowledgeable and experienced: We have been working successfully for many years with a large range of digital leaders. With our wide array of experience, we can help a broad range of customers to embrace digital.
- Full approach: As a fully integrated digital agency, we can support your company with SEO optimisation, creative campaigns, e-commerce, strategy and organisation, branding, data intelligence and more to help you grow and develop.
- Widely deployable: Our teams have broad experience with both the technical aspects of a commerce system and in setting up the organisational processes to use Facebook successfully. In addition to projects, we can also temporarily reinforce an existing team with our specialists.
- In-house experts: We don’t just keep our years of expertise in creating digital strategies, campaigns and dashboards to ourselves. We share our knowledge as a Facebook expert in in-depth blogs in which we look at practical challenges. Please see below for examples of client cases and stories.
- Consultancy work: We can add value from a strategic and consultancy perspective using Facebook Test & Learn solutions and measurement solutions. Our expertise over the years can help clients with setup inhouse.
- Scale up with tooling: We use our partnership with various Facebook Marketing Partners such as Smartly to be able to quickly scale up our creative approach and optimize our campaigns beyond Facebook’s owned data.