Senior Business Intelligence Consultants*
Dept Berlin DE
For our Berlin team we are looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Consultants* to help our clients make better data-driven decisions through designing and building scalable business intelligence solutions.
If you enjoy the challenge of consulting clients, working with various ELT tools, using diverse DWH products in different cloud infrastructures together with a passionate and culturally diverse team? Then this is definitely the perfect job for you.
- Designing and building a scalable end-to-end data architecture plus unit testing of data models
- Analyze and visualize KPI's in constant cooperation with our customers
- Support our customers and provide independent consulting on topics such as data integration, analysis and visualization
- (Assisting in) estimation and scoping of project proposals
- Responsible for your own customer projects, including coordination of the cooperation within the team and with external vendors.
- Conduct workshops and trainings to customers
- Berlin office or remote in Germany
- Remote from UK, Ireland, Netherlands, France or Macedonia
- Excellent SQL skills
- Strong Python programming skills
- At least know-how in one visualization tool, e.g.: Tableau, Looker, PowerBI
- Hands-on experience with cloud databases, such as Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, Synapse Analytics
- BONUS: Experience in automation solution
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the field of Business Intelligence
- Have a hands-on mentality and strong analytical skills
- A high standard of quality and personal responsibility as well as attention to detail
- Enjoy explaining technical details to a less technical audience
- Enjoy sharing knowledge and guiding more junior team members
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Open-minded to latest technologies and cross-platform BI ecosystem
- Understanding and empathy for different corporate cultures
- BONUS: Marketing knowledge and German language skills
- Work together with data engineers, data architects and data analysts who are all passionate and excel in their domain
- Develop a pragmatic consultant’s way of running projects with focus on outcome and business value
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to e-commerce and online marketing
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest
- A modern Office in Berlin Friedrichshain as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times
- Flat team hierarchy where ideas can be changed to action in no time
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.
Bei Dept soll sich jeder willkommen und frei fühlen, sich selbst zu sein. Dies ist der Kern unserer Werte. Um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, verwenden wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie auch, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.