React TypeScript Developers*
Design & Technology DE
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept – an international digital agency that combines creative excellence with a strong understanding of technology and data. Our team of strategists, creatives, designers and developers help clients reinvent themselves digitally. In the process, we create unique experiences that delight your users and drive your business forward.
In a nutshell – Your task:
- Re-developing an e-commerce platform for a well-known European textile company.
- Interdisciplinary and long-term strategy based on the Scrum method
- Microservices architecture on the serverless platform Cloudflare Workers
- React (SPA), Typescript, GraphQL (Apollo), Contentful (CMS)
- The project is running well, but you have and should contribute your ideas and maybe show us what we can do better.
- Very good knowledge of React and TypeScript
- Very experienced with HTML, CSS/Sass and styled components
- Experience with API architectures and GraphQL
- Good knowledge of using tools such as Gulp or Webpack and using Git
- Great appreciation for clean code, unit tests, good code reviews, and functional programming
- Not afraid of dealing with DevOps issues (GitLab CI, Docker)
- Bring relevant professional experience in software development to the table
- Are creative in finding solutions when it comes to modern software architecture
- Enjoy developing a project in the cloud and like to think outside the box
- Like to work according to agile methods such as Kanban or Scrum
- Communicate actively and openly, as all project participants value the exchange of ideas and always have an open ear for you
- You will develop a pragmatic way to lead projects with a focus on outcome and business value!
- Your ideas and efforts will be translated into concrete actions that really make a difference …
- Remote policy, so you have variety in your work
- Development of (non-tech) language skills: Business English and German courses
- A contribution to the company pension scheme, the HVV ProfiTicket and the monthly contribution to the fitness studio
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Continuous opportunities for further training and specialization in the international Dept environment
- A work-life balance: flexible work hours, home office options, and various work schedules
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.