Dept Holding UK
Do you like to crunch data, develop financial models and provide thoughtful business insights to management?
The FP&A department works across a wide variety of stakeholders, countries and nationalities and its work is critical to the strategic decision making of the Company.
You should be an expert in critically evaluating data and building robust models which enable management to make sound business decisions. You need to be a proactive thinker who enjoys problem solving, communicating with non-financial stakeholders and being a team player.
Your routine tasks will involve developing budgets and forecasts, analysing monthly financial performance, creating insightful KPIs, supporting with the upkeep of quality data and challenging the business leaders.
Also, as you will be part of a rapidly scaling company, you will play a key role in supporting projects which enable the company to build on its success. These projects can include systems integrations and replatforming, acquisition onboardings, rebrandings, non-financial KPI development and more…
We are a young company and the best minds work every day for a wide range of customers, such as Google, KLM, Bol.com, Bugaboo, Samsung, C&A, Triumph, Snapchat, Spotify, Canyon and many more…. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game, but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to participate in curling activities once in a while. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Have at least 3+ years of working experience within FP&A as a Business Analyst or Business Partner;
- Have working experience in a service-oriented business;
- Have excellent communication skills and very good command of English and can work with multiple stakeholders;
- Qualified to degree level (preferably to Masters level);
- Preferably a qualified accountant (ACCA or CIMA) or extensive exposure to IFRS and local GAAP;
- Are willing to take the initiative, work independently and take responsibility that helps you in leading projects from start to end;
- Are Tech savvy, especially with Excel;
- Likes to make analysis that people will rely on and have a creative mindset;
- Can deliver clear outcomes without loose “ends” and is happy to working with tight deadlines;
- Have a team player mindset;
- Have an appetite to learn about how a global business works;
- Experience with Power BI and big data models is advantageous;
- Preferably have an interest in the technology and digital industry.
- Competitive salary;
- An open culture;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for training and personal development;
- A laptop;
- Bootcamp training;
- Great get-togethers (including Dept Fest!);
- The opportunity to do what you do best and become even better.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of around 1,500 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Bei Dept soll sich jeder willkommen und frei fühlen, sich selbst zu sein. Dies ist der Kern unserer Werte. Um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, verwenden wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie auch, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.