Dept Commerce DE
Our e-commerce solutions team are looking for a DevOps Engineers* to deliver outstanding, stable and scalable platforms for our customers from either one of the existing locations Dresden, Jena or Leipzig or Remote in Germany with occasional travel.
As a DevOps Engineer* you will work closely as a sparring partner with our developers to optimize our internal tools and processes, but also to build outstanding platforms for our e-commerce customers using Salesforce Commerce Cloud. This includes contributing to stable CI/CD processes, development environments based on Vagrant and Docker and cloud hosting with new tools and technologies where benefits can be added.
We are looking for creative talents and seasoned experts who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and prefer to think about tomorrow rather than yesterday. You have ideas that make the world a little better, love to learn something new every day, master your tools perfectly as an expert, but meet your best ideas sometimes away from your desk? Then we would like to get to know you and find out how you can enrich our team with your expertise and personality.
- Berlin, Dresden, Jena, Leipzig or Germany-wide
- Have relevant DevOps experience and understanding in the use of continuous deployment and integration, virtualization, containerization and monitoring
- Capable of assessing and improving existing processes suggesting new tools and technologies where needed
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix shells and shell scripting (Bash, Zsh)
- Experience with at least one build tool/task runner (Grunt, gulp, Webpack, Browserify, Rollup)
- Know the benefits of “Infrastructure As Code” and the advantages of automation
- Are an expert in CI/CD or ideally have experience with Gitlab CI, Jenkins or Bitbucket pipelines, GitHub Actions or other industry standard solutions
- Know how to deploy highly available environments in public clouds (e.g. AWS)
- Place a high value on performance, scalability and maintainability of the platform at all times
- Ideally, you have knowledge of software development for web technologies
- Are a strong team player and want to work in an international team and communicate confidently in English
- An onboarding program, sponsored training and advancement opportunities, e.g., Salesforce training, soft skills workshops, project management training, tech talks and certifications
- Language courses such as a business English course and German courses for different levels
- Workplace health promotion measures such as health days, JobRad, moving breaks, fresh fruit every day, and much more
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Continuous opportunities for further training and specialization in the international dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models)
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunch, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.
Bei Dept soll sich jeder willkommen und frei fühlen, sich selbst zu sein. Dies ist der Kern unserer Werte. Um die Benutzerfreundlichkeit der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, verwenden wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie auch, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.