Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div)
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin, Cologne, Manchester, London, Dublin, Zürich, Bern, Hamburg, Leipzig, Dresden, Jena, Vienna
Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div)
For our office in Cologne, we are looking for an Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div), who is 100% enthusiastic about the topic of Amazon.
As an Amazon PPC Manager (m/f/div), you plan marketing measures together with our search team that serve to reach our customers' target group. In addition, you will take over the management of various search accounts and control the monitoring and quality assurance processes. You analyse the campaigns and create data-based reports for our clients. As a specialist, you will also make strategic recommendations on the alignment with Amazon and manage the implementation of these recommendations. You are the contact person for customers with questions about their Amazon marketing activities.
- Cologne or Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, Ireland, UK, Italy – Remote
- Have at least 2+ years of experience in the field of online marketing;
- Have at least 1+ years of experience in Amazon PPC / SEA campaigns;
- Have a high affinity for numbers;
- Can quickly familiarise yourself with new topics, are a strong communicator, have a high level of customer orientation and have very good analytical and conceptual skills;
- Have a strong will to perform, commitment, quality awareness and a hands-on mentality;
- Have a very good command of German and English;
- Are proficient in Excel;
- Are interested in Amazon and new technologies;
- Have the ability to create detailed reports and familiarise yourself with complicated tasks;
- Have good self-organisation skills and are able to work independently;
- Are self-motivated and able to work well in a team.
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Fair and long-lasting customer relationships from diverse segments
- A measurable and tangible “Great Place To Work” environment; we are B-Corp certified and hold strong values. You can learn more about this in our Impact Report
- A good work-life balance
- Continuous training and specialization opportunities in the international DEPT® environment
- Professional soft skill coaching and individual training budgets
- Colleagues who both love their work and value teamwork
- Mental health, diverse internal people & cultural measures to make you feel even more active
- Digital get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF
- Global get-togethers with your colleagues at our digital events – the DEPT® Festival and Winter Festival and who knows what tomorrow will bring!
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.
Personalisieren Sie Ihre Experience
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "OK" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.