DEPT®/Sales & Account
Sales and Marketing Operations Director
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Boston, New York, Dublin, Zürich, Copenhagen
Sales and Marketing Operations Director
Are you an Operations Director we can count on? DEPT® is looking for a Sales and Marketing Operations Director who enjoys being the centre point of our agency’s growth.
As a Sales and Marketing Operations Director, you will play a critical role in key operations to support the agency’s growth in new business. You will deliver and further develop the roadmap and align with key stakeholders on priorities and progress. Also – together with the team – you will develop processes, onboard and manage tools, provide training and analyze results. All to support decision-making and to ensure the team has the resources needed to generate demand and close new business. This role works closely with both DEPT®’s as 3Q/DEPT’s Sales, Marketing, and Finance teams, as well as external vendors and consultants.
- Roadmap, stakeholder management & project management, enhance and deliver the Salesforce roadmap;
- Partner with IT to manage tech stack usage and integration for Sales and Marketing, including Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Winmo, Outreach, Pardot, Asana, etc.;
- Manage outsourced tool administrators for improvements and customizations to our Salesforce, Outreach, and Pardot instances (workflows, custom objects, lead process management);
- Work with team to improve quality, accuracy, and consistency in lead and pipeline reporting and forecasting.
- Maintain the data integrity of Salesforce, including cleansing, organisation, quality, and synchronization between the website, Pardot, and Salesforce.=
Sales and Marketing at DEPT®:
- A group of creative colleagues that will feel like friends in no time;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and a budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Best of both worlds: the pro’s of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have 4-5 years of experience with Salesforce, with some experience with Pardot Marketing Automation;
- Are experienced in data visualization and report creation for Sales and Marketing teams;
- Are experienced with advanced excel and Gsheet functions and reporting capabilities;
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Are a detail-oriented self-starter;
- Have experience with one or more of the following Outreach.io, Pardot, Tableau, Google Analytics, Zapier and/or Salesforce Marketing Cloud;
- Have strong project management and communication skills.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 – award winning in the best way possible;
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture;
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications;
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment;
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies;
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our <<careers page>> to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.
Personalisieren Sie Ihre Experience
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "OK" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.