DEPT®/People & Culture
People Operations Lead
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
People Operations Lead
The People Operations Lead is responsible for managing the People Operations team within the Netherlands as part of our Global People & Culture team. Our People Operations team is responsible for the full-cycle support of our employee journey at DEPT®, with a focus on providing the best possible experience and frontline support to our Depsters and leads.
In this role you are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of all people procedures and processes for employees within the Netherlands, with close alignment to our Global People Operations programs. This includes employee onboarding and offboarding, international relocation and visa administration, payroll and contract management, benefits and leave administration and people systems.
You are responsible for optimizing our people administration and processes, including building and lead an efficient, scalable People Operations function. You will manage the administration of our employees within our HRIS (BambooHR) and facilitate continued enhancements of the system used within the team, including support of a new global payroll administration solution.
- Have strong HR/People Operations knowledge and experience, preferably in a fast-growing, international environment, including core People & Culture concepts and best practices;
- Have experience in leading a People Operations team;
- Are service-minded and are passionate in offering the best possible people experience;
- Are always looking for ways to improve processes and enable efficiencies;
- Have a strong focus on precision and accuracy, with a results-oriented mindset;
- Have strong knowledge of HRIS functionality and payroll system management;
- Possess a strong sense of accountability and ownership;
- Have excellent partnership and collaboration skills with internal stakeholders;
- Strong knowledge of Dutch employment law, and ideally you have good knowledge of other European countries employment conditions as well;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.