Internship Digital Marketing Support
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Internship Digital Marketing Support
Do you want to do a fun and exciting internship where you develop yourself in all kinds of areas within digital marketing? For our office in Rotterdam/Amsterdam, we are looking for an ambitious go-getter who wants to strengthen our Global team!
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will be part of the marketing team of one of the fastest-growing digital agencies in the world. We continue to expand and grow worldwide, and we need your support for that.
Note: To be eligible for this internship, you must live and study in the Netherlands.
Creative, analytical, proactive and an organisational talent: you are it all! Working on digital campaigns - works well for you, as does analysing and optimising them. Is there an event? Then you are committed to 100% to ensure that we find a way to promote it! And posting social posts on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram is also a piece of cake for you- you will get those likes! You are an all-rounder who is not afraid of new challenges and who gets energy from varied tasks.
Who are we? We are DEPT® , a young, award-winning and straightforward digital agency. We ensure that major customers such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove in the best possible way. To become a Depster, we are not only looking for talent and expertise but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who wants to be curious, inspiring and inspired and who wants to create a better (digital) world. But also someone who has everything for the future dares to speak and toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
At DEPT® , we believe in an environment where everyone can be themselves and feel valued for who they are and what they do. Diversity and inclusivity are paramount in our search for a unique person who can strengthen our team.
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Has excellent project management skills;
- Have worked with Google Analytics;
- CRM & email marketing experience would be a plus;
- Are you a student in a field such as Marketing, Communication or Commercial Economics;
- Work in a structured way and with an analytical and critical view;
- Are proactive and versatile;
- Have a good command of the English;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Will be available full time from September 2022.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros + internet allowance;
- An open company culture;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.