Internship Creative Tech
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Internship Creative Tech
For our Amsterdam office, we are looking for a Creative Tech Intern excited to explore and embed the creative potential of emerging technologies.
Moving beyond established channels & formats, DEPT®’s Creative Tech stream exists to imagine meaningful and creative applications of emerging tech such as AI, XR, IoT, and blockchain and to develop integrated approaches such as data storytelling and campaignable services to serve our clients in new ways that blur the boundaries between brand, product, data, and design.
As a Tech Creative Intern, you will support our Head of Creative Tech to build bridges between the creative and technological by concepting, researching, and content creation. Your tasks include coming up with and developing interactive concepts based on client briefs, proactively connecting creative opportunities with clients needs, keeping an eye on emerging technologies & trends, researching inspiring application areas and references, and helping to create content, and other resources to inspire others within and beyond DEPT® about the creative potential of emerging tech.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Are equal parts techie and creative / find yourself being the geek amongst the creatives, or the creative amongst the geeks
- Embrace a cross-disciplinary approach - effortlessly code-switching between conceptual and computational thinking and design and data speak;
- Have an obsessive interest in technological developments (including but not limited to AI/ML, AR/VR/XR, voice- and gesture- interfaces, interactive installations, metaverse, NFT, blockchain, 3D, volumetric, big data, data storytelling, blockchain, NFT, new materials, IoT, smart spaces etc.);
- Are a digital hoarder - always browsing and bookmarking cool work online;
- Are comfortable independently scoping, carrying out, and presenting research;
- Have excellent written and spoken English skills (bonus points for Dutch);
- Are digitally savvy and data-literate (bonus points for Adobe Suite and/or programming skills);
- Have a basic understanding and interest in advertising, branding, experience design, UX, data, technology, culture, and creativity (bonus points for having a vision on how to integrate these).
Please submit your cover letter in English and be sure to include:
- Technological development(s) you are most passionate about considering their creative potential and why.
- Select a few creative tech projects you find exciting and briefly share why.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.