DEPT®/Sales & Account
Internship Sales Operations
Offene Stellen in:Rotterdam
Internship Sales Operations
For our Rotterdam team we are looking for a student who can join our sales team with passion and drive.
As an intern you will become part of the Sales team, where you will look for interesting potential new customers, qualify incoming leads, contribute to a streamlined sales process and support the team with the organization of events. Within our growing organization there is plenty of room for own initiative, and this internship is certainly no exception. You participate in great pitches and learn from our other sales stars during projects, but also during our training courses and sales boot camps! You are also responsible for lead management, data management, reports and monitoring our CRM system.
You are a point of contact for potential customers and identify the customer's needs. You also think about lead generation, business strategies and objectives at a strategic level. Through intensive guidance we ensure that you can grow into a real sales professional!
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But also, someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind, dares to step into the spotlight and push the boundaries and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
- Study HBO Creative Business, Commercial Economics, Entrepreneurship & Retail Management or something similar;
- Are internationally oriented and master the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Have an affinity or experience with Digital Business and a creative mindset;
- Are eager to learn and always open to new developments;
- Have an affinity with social media, advertising and technology;
- Are the example of proactivity and result-orientation;
- Enjoy maintaining relationships;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Available from September 2022 for 4 or 5 days a week for an internship duration of 5-6 months.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies
- Internet allowance
WHO ARE WE?
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.comLearn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.