Internship Branding Strategist
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Internship Branding Strategist
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for interns to strengthen our Brand & Advertising Strategy team and make our work even better.
Please note that we are looking for working internships (‘meewerkstage’) and not graduation internships (‘afstudeerstage’). Additionally, to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
As an advertising strategy intern you will assist the Strategy team by:
- researching consumer trends and behaviour,
- analysing the competitors of our clients,
- finding creative inspiration and insights from various sources.
We are looking for analytical, curious, and creative minds. Ability to see patterns and get a quick grasp of markets, data, or creative work is key. We greatly value you having a wide interest in all things cultural; from music to fashion to tech.
You will work within an ambitious team of strategists who are constantly working to not only help our clients, but also fight to keep raising the bar for DEPT®. This requires a critical and creative mind, but above all a positive attitude.
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Converse, Nivea and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. Someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind (working no-bullshit radar), dares to step into the spotlight and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are a senior student (3rd year or up) looking for a working internship for at least 4 days per week for a minimum of 6 months; from September 2022
- Are fluent in both Dutch and English, both spoken and written;
- Are analytical, curious, and creative;
- Have great affinity with culture, social media, business, technology;
- Have at least basic experience with Keynote/Powerpoint/Google Slides and Excel/Google Sheets.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.