Senior Frontend Developer
Offene Stellen in:Manchester
Senior Frontend Developer
DEPT® is looking for a Senior Frontend Developer to join our Manchester team and successfully transform our clients’ dream designs into well-functioning platforms.
As a Senior Frontend Developer, you will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands. You will build mobile-first, cross-browser compatible, high-performing websites. You will always be on the lookout for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have experience in testing methodologies and supporting frameworks e.g. TDD, Jest
- Have experience working with REST and GraphQL APIs
- Have extreme attention to detail and strive for perfection
- Have experience or awareness of build tools (e.g. Webpack) and using source control (Git)
- Are able to translate creative ideas and mockups into interactive prototypes
- Have some awareness of TypeScript and Node.js
- Ideally have experience of building for a CMS
- Ideally have experience working with a headless CMS such as Contentful or Storyblok
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- An annual social budget is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or gaming competitions), as well as away days, and meals out
- Free refreshments are provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4 pm on a Friday
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in Dept, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is a certified B Corporation and it is our mission to have a positive impact on not just our people and clients, but on society as a whole Find out more about our positive impact
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.