DEPT®/Design & UX
Offene Stellen in:Skopje
For our office in Skopje, we are on the lookout for a talented Motion Designer!
Our motion designers often work in a multidisciplinary way on projects that require a mix of graphic design, 2D motion, animation and/or editing. We are looking for problem solvers and storytellers who can help turn creative ideas into realities.
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Explore and work within a variety of different formats and platforms to create global campaigns;
- Present work internally and externally;
- Stay up-to-date with industry development, tools, platforms and formats;
- Build a productive and working relationship with other teams within the business to deliver projects;
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects;
- Oversee and lead members of a team to bring out the best in the designers.
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Solid experience as a Motion Designer or similar role;
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio;
- Expert knowledge of Adobe creative suite;
- Experience in video editing;
- Strong graphic design principles knowledge;
- Ability to meet deadline and collaborate with a team and clients;
- High attention to visual details;
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment;
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats.
Nice to have:
- Experience with sound design;
- Cinema 4D or Blender 3D experience;
- Experience with display advertising/HTML.
- An opportunity to work together with colleagues from all around the world (Netherlands, UK, Germany, USA and many more);
- Development of your skills even further via training, conferences and seminars;
- A chance to grow and learn from day one;
- A family-like, informal and rewarding company culture;
- Friday drinks;
- Legendary team outings, field trips and company weekends to Amsterdam - a chance to meet other people within DEPT®!
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, additional private health insurance, paid parking, public transport, paid sporting activities like fitness, spa, swimming, bowling, and many more;
- New and modern office near the city square.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.