Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
For our Technology Team, we are looking for an iOS Mobile Developer!
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Mobile Developer, you have a sixth sense for what the user needs and you know how to apply it to delivering quality mobile applications. You will create the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You know that it’s not only about creating new features, but also about trying to keep coming up with new ideas that will make the app better for the users, but also stay one step ahead of competitors.
We are looking for someone who has a proactive approach and someone who is able to implement complex design specifications, an individual who can combine superb interpersonal skills and their knowledge in order to easily interpret client requests and translate them into reality.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Mauritshuis, Bol.com and plenty more!
Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have at least 5 years of experience as an iOS developer;
- Have experience with Swift (Objective-C knowledge is still preferred but not a must);
- Have experience with architectures like Clean Swift/Viper/MVVM (or any non MVC architecture);
- Know networking tools like: Alamofire, Kingfisher, etc;
- Are familiar with measuring tools like Firebase/Crashlytics;
- Are testing the quality of your apps with UI-/Unit Testing;
- Know your third based libraries and frameworks with: Swift Package Manager (SPM), Cocoapods;
- Deploy your apps while you commit your code through CI/CD with for example: Bitrise;
- Have knowledge of UI tools like: Storyboards/xibs/AutoLayout;
- You work Scrum/Agile with tools like: Jira;
- Have experience with design tools like: Sketch/Figma /Photoshop;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.