Offene Stellen in:Copenhagen
Are you crazy about scalable data architectures, working for big international brands like JYSK, SteelSeries and many others, loves to celebrate things with a good Friday beer and do you also appreciate having the flexibility to do the laundry while working at home? Then it is you we need for our team!
Your day-day tasks..
You build scalable data architectures. It’s about data warehousing, realtime pipelines, ETL (or actually EL(T)) and data activation.
You work on the more complex data integrations setups. The focus of our projects is digital marketing, but we’re not afraid to start in new areas. You collect raw data, build data models and run activation jobs to use your data into other platforms.
You work closely together with..
Data Science colleagues to provide them with the data they need for their models. These models predict the next action/product/message or other cool stuff. In addition, you deploy the models and build scalable api’s to make real time predictions.
You guide your clients..
from your expertise and will be giving them advice to make sure the client becomes more ‘Data mature’ and reaches their goals. You will also be involved in workshops and brainstorms with clients to spot small or big data opportunities.
Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us on Friday afternoon. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Besides having some experience in data engineering role, you also..
- Are an analytical and conceptual thinker, who thinks about Data architecture on a strategic level;
- Have experience in using Airflow, DBT, BigQuery, Snowflake;
- Have experience with Python, SQL, CI/CD or Docker;
- Have experience with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure;
What do we offer
- A job in a well-established, but still very entrepreneurial company with fast-growing teams
- To work with major international clients
- An open, dynamic and informal company culture
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills and career even further with extensive internal knowledge sharing and upskilling
- A healthy, varied and delicious lunch
- A lot of fun social events such as Friday bars, company parties etc.
- A workplace in our new awesome office at Christianshavn.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.