DEPT®/Sales & Account
Account Director Digital Marketing
Offene Stellen in:Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Account Director Digital Marketing
We are looking for an experienced Account Director with at least 5 years of (preferably agency) experience, a passion for digital marketing, a proven talent for sales and the ability to give our (potential) clients the best possible advice to get them to the next level.
As Account Director Digital Marketing you are responsible for establishing and maintaining the best possible relationships with our biggest clients and you will be able to grow the revenue (for DEPT® and the client) of the accounts based on the best consultative advice. Furthermore you are responsible for developing go-to-market strategies, new service propositions and pitches. You have a passion for and experience with Digital Marketing (Search, Organic, Data and more) and know how to convince clients of working with DEPT®. You do so by asking the right questions at the right time, utilise your sales experience and build solid relationships with potential clients and partners.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients like Rituals, Lynk & Co, ASOS, Sunweb and KPN. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Have finished your HBO-/WO- eduction (Bachelors or Masters);
- Have at least 5 years of experience in a consultative selling role with a focus on digital marketing, preferably at a digital agency;
- Have great communication skills (verbally and written) and the ability to persuade;
- Have experience working on pitches;
- Always know what question to ask at which moment;
- Have a proven track record in getting results;
- Are ambitious, results oriented and know how to plan and organise;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.