Web Developer E-Commerce – BE EXCELLENT
Are you a web developer who wants to help us building online shops for world-famous brands like Weber-Stephen & Birkenstock? Apply now as Web Developer e-commerce (m/f) at our new office in Boston.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers.
- You support our customers during the post-launch phase.
- You are involved in the conception and implementation of new functionalities.
- In addition to building storefront templates and UI components, you will implement business logic and integrate e-commerce solutions.
- Independent problem analysis, bug fixing, and code documentation are part of your job.
- You monitor our custom solutions regarding performance and functionality.
- You collaborate proactively with our remote technical consultants and technical operations management team for the optimization of existing solutions.
- Are a skilled web developer who is interested in developing e-commerce websites.
- Have professional experience in technical account management, support, or software development.
- Would love to work with our existing clients to support and optimize their solutions.
- Knowledge of Salesforce Commerce Cloud is preferable.
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mindset.
- Are proactive by nature, comfortable with working independently and willing to collaborate with a remote development team (Germany, Austria, Netherlands, UK and Denmark).
- Learn and grow in a professional environment
- Work together with salesforce and oracle cloud experts
- A variety of interesting projects
- Team Spirit in an international team
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- Business English Class, German Class
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Daily fresh fruit and flat rate for water, coffee and tea
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Get-togethers and Events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Wintersport Camp)
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.