Tech Recruiter (m/f/div)
'All you need is Tech!' – Do you want to rethink tech recruiting together with a great team? To try something different and offer an exceptional candidate experience to those coveted tech-savvy applicants? Let's have a coffee!
We are an 8-person recruiting team with diverse personalities, and we combine our strengths to create an innovative recruiting approach within Dept – we love our jobs and share that ONE big passion.
As a part of our team, you'll oversee our tech positions and help Dept attract the best talent.
- Overseeing end-to-end recruiting of tech positions for our growing tech department. You will support the team by driving hiring for technical roles such as backend, frontend and full stack developers and be involved with technologies such as PHP, Node, React, JSP etc;
- Working closely with our business teams, acting as a trusted advisor and responsible for the full recruiting cycle: from job posting to active sourcing and all interview phases;
- You will lead our tech candidates through the entire recruiting process, creating an exceptional and sustainable candidate journey;
- Increase and maintain traffic to your tech pipelines by sourcing new channels, developing creative strategies to identify and target top talent;
- Conceive and implement people & culture initiatives, such as employer branding measures to attract top talent, overseeing your own projects in addition to your recruiting tasks.
We are living in a new reality. This very second, your future team is shaping the organization. Want to learn more? You can read our Impact Report here. Now we want to hear from you! Tell us your story and what you can bring to the Dept team. We are excited to get to know you!
- Hamburg, Berlin
- Have at least 3+ years of professional experience in recruiting tech talent
- Know active sourcing inside and out, and are familiar with the national and international tech scene
- Have a high affinity for tech trends as well as a genuine passion for recruiting
- Know how to use interview techniques to find suitable candidates
- Are willing to dive into the unknown and understand the needs of both the company and the candidates
- Are comfortable with social media and tech platforms, and use these to explore new recruiting avenues
- Have the ability to support and inspire team members, hiring managers and candidates alike
- Like to inspire and have strong communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong communication skills in English (C1+); good verbal and written German (B2) is a plus
- Work in a performance-oriented manner and keep an eye not only on the candidates, but also on your goals
- Are characterized by a high level of initiative, reliability, creativity and the ability to work in a team
- [BONUS] Experience with Salesforce, Shopware or Spryker
- Cross-site collaboration with the recruiting team
- A variety of internal learning sessions and exchange formats, so that you are always up-to-date on the latest recruiting topics
- Contribution to the company pension scheme, to the HVV ProfiTicket and a monthly contribution to a gym membership
- English, German and Dutch language courses
- A weekly salad bar as well as fruit, coffee, tea and drinks (after Corona)
- Colleagues who love their work and place a lot of importance on teamwork
- An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “can do” attitude
- Continuous internal and external training and specialization opportunities
- A work-life balance (flexible work hours, home office options, and a variety of work schedules)
- Get-togethers and events such as team lunches, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas party or winter sports camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.