Solution Consultant Analytics (m/f/div)
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a Solution Consultant (m/f/div) who is characterized by a high degree of motivation and initiative and would like to focus on analytics and technical implementation.
As a Solution Consultant (m/f/div) you will be responsible for the management of consulting projects on web and app tracking solutions, including technical implementation. You design data solutions that are elegant, scalable, flexible and low-maintenance. You evaluate customer needs and transform the results into solution architecture and migration paths that unleash the potential of your customers' data step by step. You administer cloud infrastructure and organize a variety of different tracking and dashboarding solutions tailored to the needs of our customers.
We are looking for creative talents and seasoned experts who feel at home in an inspiring environment and would rather think about tomorrow than yesterday. You have ideas that make the world a little better, you love to learn something new every day, you are an expert in your tools, and sometimes have your best ideas outside of your workplace? Then we would like to get to know you and find out with you how you can enrich our team with your expertise and personality.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- At least 2 years of practical experience in the field of Business or Marketing Intelligence and specifically with the technical implementation of Web and App Tracking Solutions.
- Experience in dealing with cloud infrastructure
- Confidence in handling at least one programming language (ideally Python) and various visualization tools
- Strong analytical skills
- a high standard of quality and personal responsibility as well as attention to detail
- very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- A respectful and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitude
- Continuous training and specialisation opportunities in the international dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models, manageable travel activity)
- Get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party or Winter Sports Camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
You want to support us? We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably with job references, motivation letter and salary expectations). We are also looking forward to any unsolicited application!