Senior Sales and New Business Manager in UK (m/w/d)
Hi, we are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 1000 of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. For our new presence in UK, we are looking for a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/w/d) who will drive the B2B customer acquisition and establish factor-a in UK.
As a Senior Sales and New Business Manager (m/w/d), you will be responsible for the entire new customer sales process for UK-based manufacturers and brands. You are the first local team member and are building our UK entity together with our Global Commercial Head and one of our Amazon experts, relying on English speaking personnel in Cologne. You will lead our potential customers confidently to the closing of the contract and you will also personally support your enterprise customers in the sales process on site. You will constantly observe the market, continuously develop our agency services and products and have an excellent feeling for the needs of potential clients. As we grow in UK your development perspective could be to become country manager (m/w/d).
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- You have a university degree with a focus on marketing, eCommerce or international management
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience in B2B sales, ideally in a fast growing company, a comparable dynamic environment in a digital agency, a consultancy or a software provider
- You know the agency and/or software business and can identify the right contacts in a company, can quickly impress them with our solutions through your experience and establish very strong customer loyalty
- Ideally you have already worked with major brands and manufacturers
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce and Amazon and are interested in delving deeply into these topics
- You have strong analytical skills and act in a process-oriented and entrepreneurial manner
- Work in a structured, binding and precise manner, deliver results quickly and always meet your high demands in terms of work quality
- You communicate even complex issues in an excellent manner, tailored to the target group and have a winning and obliging appearance
- You would have a plus if you had points of contact with Amazon over the course of your career
- You speak and write English fluently
- You are willing to travel 2 to 3 days a week if business requires it
- You are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Great benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun
- As the local team grows there will be team social events, lunches and more according to our startup culture
- Yearly bonus scheme
- An excellent salary based on experience
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your significant application via email!