Scrum Master / Facilitator (m/f/div)
For our office in Berlin we are looking for a Scrum Master / Facilitator. The ideal candidate is passionate about delivering high quality, innovative projects, enjoys being part of a team, and is confident leading large scale projects.
As scrum master you will optimize workflows between two data engineering / warehousing teams and one data science team which develop custom solutions for our clients. You will facilitate relationships and efficiency within single teams and between teams and look out for opportunities for synergies and help to smooth out operations. You will ensure seamless collaboration with the business consulting teams who are our product owners and help to educate business consultants in agile pactices. You will assume team administration tasks to allow the teams to focus on their core work. You will align with our people & culture team to creative and productive work environment.
We are eager to find talented experts for our team. but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who loves to get the best out of everything. By all means, we are looking for unique individuals who are able to strengthen our collective.
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- +2 years of experience working in a scrum master and/or facilitator role.
- The ability to take initiative, have a can-do spirit to tackle and solve any problem hands-on.
- The motivation and ability to deal with the complexity of organizing three teams who are running more than a dozen client projects in parallel.
- an outgoing personality and assured manners which allow you to friendly step in and politely remind any violator to play by the rules the team or organization agreed upon.
- Any experience with data engineering or cloud projects is a big plus.
- Fluency in English (C1 or higher). Fluency in German is a plus.
- A respectful and collaborative corporate culture with “Can Do” attitude
- Continuous training and specialisation opportunities in the international dept environment
- A good work-life balance (flexible working hours, home office options and various working time models, manageable travel activity)
- Get-togethers and events like Team Lunch, TGIF, Dept Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party or Winter Sports Camp
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
You want to support us? We are looking forward to receiving your application (preferably with job references, motivation letter and salary expectations). We are also looking forward to any unsolicited application!