Operations Manager (m/f/div)
For our offices in Berlin or Hamburg we are looking for an Operations Manager (m/f/div) who knows exactly how to implement efficient processes.
As an Operations Manager you are responsible for ensuring that the day-to-day activities across all business teams are undertaken as efficiently as possible and strive to achieve Dept Germany business objectives for project and service desk contract completion, client satisfaction, profitability and quality. The Program Manager works closely together with the management and local Operations Manager to support them to improve service delivery to Dept’s clients and manages the processes that support that. The successful candidate will also be responsible to review, develop and improve country-wide and Dept-connected systems and processes.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Berlin or
- Have excellent organizational skills
- Have perfect written and verbal communication skills, in German and English
- Are highly motivated, able to align and build bridges
- Have proven leadership skills and experience of working across all operational areas and within client teams within a digital agency
- Have strong relationship management skills to create confidence with clients
- Have the ability to prioritise issues across all projects and support contracts
- Are experienced of working in a fast paced digital environment and proactively managing the delivery of all work
- Have awesome commercial awareness and understanding of business finances and cash flow management
- Have the willingness to travel, both within Germany and across Europe
- An open culture
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful offices in Berlin or Hamburg
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Legendary team outings
- Great fringe benefits, laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of over a 1,000 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.