Junior Software Engineer – Frontend (m/f/d)
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of 1200 experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.
Do you enjoy web development? Are you looking for a challenge and are you a real team player? You want to work on complex web frontend systems and would like to further develop your skills with state-of-the-art technology in a friendly, international and ambitious development team? As part of our expansion, we are searching for a junior software engineer (m/f/d) in the frontend area to start as soon as possible.
- Implement and improve the features of our leading SaaS in the Amazon universe
- Get immediate user feedback on what you are building, because your colleagues are the also the users of the software
- Providing automated tests for every functionality you build
- Contributing to the software architecture and help to decide for the best technologies
- Visualize huge amounts of data
- Advising the Product/UX team in their concepts from a technical point of view
- We have flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- The permanent exchange between leading e-commerce experts from Europe and a wide network range in the e-commerce industry
- Your opinion is important to us – we offer plenty of creation space for your ideas and work in a comfortable work environment in a dynamic and innovative team
- A soft drink flat rate, coffee and cappuccino en masse, a kicker and a fruit basket are waiting for you
- Support – we offer weekly German courses for our international colleagues to facilitate the start in Cologne
- Work-Life-Balance – we arrange day care places with our cooperation partners
- Our office is situated in the city center
- We provide flexible working hour models as well as a vast array of team events
- …and a young and open minded team which is looking forward to meeting you!
- Experience in agile software development
- You already know a bit of ELM or you are happy to learn ELM from our team
- Basic Knowledge in writing automated tests
- Ideally you already have experience with component based UI development
- Experience with version control systems
Are you interested?
We look forward to receiving your significant application!