Junior Product Managers* Digital Technologies
As a Junior* in our PO team, you will learn a lot from the very first minute. From your colleagues, but especially by doing the great things yourself. We are not an old-fashioned and sluggish company where you do the same job all the time. So if you are looking for a challenging position where you can gain a lot of knowledge, apply today!
You will be responsible for managing projects on a daily basis, from conception and implementation to final optimization. With excellent technical skills, team spirit and motivation for the product, you will work directly with the Product Owner in order to bring our product to the NEXT level. In a nutshell:
- Drive the product strategy in direct collaboration with the Product Owner and Technology Team
- Support the discovery process and take responsibility for user research and user acceptance testing
- You bundle customer and market requirements, business requirements and product strategy and transform them into usable and clear user flows
We’re living in a new reality. And digital is the only way forward. At this moment, your future team is creating this world, and here's a sneak peek at some of our current projects!
Now we're excited to hear about your digital impact! Tell us your story and why Dept needs your influence?- We are already looking forward to your answer.
- Already have a degree in computer science, mathematics, business or a related field
- Have already gained some experience as a Product Manager, Project Manager and have a high affinity for Big Data, BI, Data Mining & more
- Are fluency in English (C1 or higher) is required and fluent in German is a plus
- Help to ensure the quality and testing of our software solutions on a regular basis
- Want to work in projects according to agile methods
- Are able to learn new aspects, especially technological aspects, in a very short time (quick perception)
- Supports the maintenance and prioritization of the backlog and the writing of user stories in high quality
- Work together with developers, data engineers and data scientists who are all passionate and excel in their domain!
- Develop a pragmatic way of approaching projects with a focus on results and business value.
- See your efforts turn into solutions which really make a difference!
- Get in touch with clients from different industries working on varying business problems related to e-commerce and online marketing.
- Work with all major cloud computing providers and encounter a variety of different setups and technical challenges.
- A strong and motivated team as well as numerous get-togethers and events, such as Team Lunch, Dept Festival, Dept Snowfest.
- A modern Office Cologne as well as flexible working hours, home office and various working time models.
- Remote Policy so you have some variety to yourself in the current times!
- Flat team hierarchy where ideas can be changed to action in no time.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
factor-a is the leading company in the most attractive area of e-commerce: Amazon. As part of Dept, we support globally active manufacturers and brands (vendors) in the operational marketplace management on Amazon. The goal is the sustainable increase in sales and market share as well as the creation of transparency for the optimal control of all success-critical measures. factor-a is a pioneer in Amazon vendor management with the combination of technology and agency performance and has over 100 international top brands among its customers.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.