Head of Marketing Germany
- Develop and deliver the annual German marketing plan in line with the business strategy, goals and commercial objectives
- Develop new ideas and identify relevant opportunities for generating leads and enhancing the company’s awareness and authority aligned with our positioning.
- Research, write and produce a variety of content deliverables including compelling blog posts, professional case studies, whitepapers, press releases, website pages and email newsletters.
- Develop and lead influencer and media relations to promote the brand story, client work, company news, commentary and opinion, and build the profile of senior management.
- Maintain and develop social media channels and (local) marketing automation campaigns to drive relevant inbound traffic and leads.
- Create and deliver event marketing activities both in-house and with third parties, including working with partners to maximise event sponsorship and public speaking opportunities.
- Participates in the development of an annual marketing budget; monitors expenses and budget variances.
- Must be willing and able to travel (up to 50%) between our offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Jena, Dresden, Leipzig and Cologne.
- Help to grow the Dept brand and are responsible for building and managing the German marketing team.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits; think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Regular social events;
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.