Head of Marketing Germany
As Head of Marketing Germany you will have responsibility for all local marketing activities in Germany. Working closely with the central team based in the Netherlands, you will stand as Dept representative in the local market, proactively championing our brand, living and breathing our core values and helping to drive revenue growth through your marketing activity. You know how to reach sales targets by growing website visitors and qualified sales leads. And use analytics to understand, improve and optimize marketing programs to meet marketing goals.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Meaning that you will enjoy the flexibility and hands-on aspect that this role requires, taking ownership of your actions and taking the initiative on tasks at hand.
- Develop and deliver the annual German marketing plan in line with the business strategy, goals and commercial objectives
- Develop new ideas and identify relevant opportunities for generating leads and enhancing the company’s awareness and authority aligned with our positioning.
- Research, write and produce a variety of content deliverables including compelling blog posts, professional case studies, whitepapers, press releases, website pages and email newsletters.
- Develop and lead influencer and media relations to promote the brand story, client work, company news, commentary and opinion, and build the profile of senior management.
- Maintain and develop social media channels and (local) marketing automation campaigns to drive relevant inbound traffic and leads.
- Create and deliver event marketing activities both in-house and with third parties, including working with partners to maximise event sponsorship and public speaking opportunities.
- Participates in the development of an annual marketing budget; monitors expenses and budget variances.
- Must be willing and able to travel (up to 50%) between our offices in Berlin, Hamburg, Jena, Dresden, Leipzig and Cologne.
- Help to grow the Dept brand and are responsible for building and managing the German marketing team.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience;
- Great fringe benefits; think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Regular social events;
- Annual trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!;
WHO ARE WE?
Hello, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.