Full Stack Developer Salesforce (m/f/div)
In a nutshell, this is what you can really do as a Full Stack Developer Salesforce (m/f/div):
- Monitoring of the software development cycle
- Design and implementation of Salesforce solutions
- Creation of storefront pages and UI components
- Bug analysis and troubleshooting
- Maintenance and further development of various Salesforce projects
- Coding, Summarize, Classify, Organize
We’re living in a new reality. And digital is the only way forward. Right now, your future team is building this world, and here's a glimpse into our current projects!
Now we're eager to hear about your digital impulse! Tell us your story and why Dept needs your impact? – We are already looking forward to your answer.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone will toast to a successful week with us.
- Dresden, Jena, Leipzig
- Are an experienced developer and passionate about cloud solutions, application development as well as implementation
- Preferably have knowledge of the Salesforce Clouds (Commerce Cloud, CloudCraze, CoreCloud or Marketing Cloud) or
- May have project experience with other e-commerce systems
- Already have experience with integrating payment, ERP, PIM, inventory management systems or working with CMS/CRM systems
- Have an application-focused and service-oriented work mentality
- Have a strong team player mentality and enjoy working in international teams
- Speaks fluent German and/or English
- An open culture and international team spirit;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful office in Jena, Dresden, Leipzig or Berlin
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications)
- A variety of interesting projects
- Business English and German classes
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time)
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days)
- Legendary team outings, get-togethers and events (Team Lunch, DEPT-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Winter sport Camp)
- An excellent salary based on experience
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.