Salesforce Service / Marketing Cloud Consultant – BE EXCELLENT
Are you a consultant, who has already worked with Salesforce Service or Marketing Cloud, and who wants to help us in providing advice on the cloud solutions for world-famous brands like Weber-Stephen, O'Neill and Karstadt Sports? Apply now as Consultant (m/f) for one of our German offices or our office in London or Copenhagen.
Yes, we are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Dept fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- You understand the individual processes and requirements of our customers and implement these, moreover, you support customers during the entire software development cycle;
- You configure and use the Salesforce application to implement business requirements;
- You support during pre-sales activities and project estimations;
- You create reports;
- You collaborate proactively with the Technical Consultants and the development team.
- Have ideally a great deal of Salesforce Service or Marketing Cloud knowledge;
- Have hands on experience with cloudbased Salesforce solutions (e.g. Commerce Cloud, Sales Cloud);
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and API requests;
- Can work with SQL or Apex and Visualforce;
- Basic coding, designing and testing is a plus;
- Combine an international, service oriented and user focused mindset;
- Have business fluent language skills in German and English.
- Learn and grow in a professional environment;
- Work together with salesforce and oracle cloud experts;
- A variety of interesting projects;
- Team Spirit in an international team;
- Funded trainings and opportunities for career advancement (such as technical trainings, soft skill workshops, tech talks and certifications);
- Business English Class, German Class;
- Work-Life-Balance due to flexible working hours (includes home office regulation as well as trust-based working time);
- Daily fresh fruit and flat rate for water, coffee and tea;
- Workplace health promotion (e.g. health days);
- Get-togethers and Events (Team Lunch, BEE-Days, DEPT Festival in Amsterdam, Christmas Party, Wintersport Camp).
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of a thousand experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need. www.deptagency.com
Human Resources Manager – Tina Goldacker
You are part of the development team for famous customers like Panasonic or Quiksilver. Would you like to join us? We are looking forward to your application (job references, project descriptions, and expected salary are appreciated). You can also send us your unsolicited application.