Head of Internal Systems
Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Berlin, Cologne, Manchester, Dublin, Hamburg, Split, Zagreb, Skopje
Head of Internal Systems
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Internal Systems to lead the development efforts for our internal systems globally at DEPT®. The Head of Internal Systems will play a pivotal role in shaping our internal systems strategy, which includes externally contracted systems such as Netsuite (ERP), Salesforce (CRM) and Bamboo (HRIS), as well as homegrown internal systems. You ensure that our product portfolio and roadmap aligns with our company's vision and goals. This position offers a unique opportunity to coach and lead a team of product owners of the responsible systems, collaborate across regions and departments, and drive the growth and success of our systems offerings to the business teams.
Along with leading the strategy and team, this role will play an active part on one or more of our product teams, based on the maturity of each system. As an example, when we are considering a new system, there will be heavy involvement; and when we are in maintenance mode/BAU, there will be low involvement.
- Product Strategy: Develop and articulate a clear vision and strategy that aligns with the company's goals and market trends, leveraging externally contracted systems (Netsuite, Salesforce CRM, Bamboo etc), as well as home grown solutions.
- Team Leadership: Lead, mentor, and inspire a cross-functional team of product owners and engineers to deliver exceptional products on time and within budget.
- Program Management Office: Drive the mission of the program management office, in collaboration with a cross functional team, to deliver a roadmap in accordance with the needs of the business.
- Lifecycle Management for external and internal systems: Oversee the entire product lifecycle for internal systems, from ideation and concept development through to launch, adoption, and post-launch optimization, as well as the .product lifecycle for external systems, from needs analysis and vendor selection to implementation design and adoption through to post-launch optimization.
- Roadmap Planning: Develop and manage a t system roadmap that prioritizes features, enhancements, and updates based on dept® user feedback and business objectives.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with sales, finance, operations, marketing and other departments to ensure alignment on product development goals and successful product launches.
- Budget Management: Manage and allocate resources effectively, ensuring that the system development process is efficient and cost-effective.
- Vendor Management: Manage relationships with external vendors, staying abreast of product changes, enhancements and downtime.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven track record of >6 years in systems management, with >2 years in a leading role.
- Experience with a variety of different systems, especially ERP, CRM, PSA and HRIS systems. Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and Bamboo HR is a plus.
- Experience with building and managing a software landscape and its integration.
- Well organized, process-driven and pragmatic personality with a can-do attitude.
- Experience with agile development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Team-oriented mindset with a focus on collaboration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience at an agency or consultancy is a plus.
- Great benefits that vary based on the country from which you choose to apply. Feel free to ask about the specific benefits available in your location.
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been named a Great Place To Work in 2023 and has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
WHO ARE WE?
We are pioneers at heart. What does that mean? We are always looking forward, thinking of what we can create tomorrow that does not exist today. We were born digital and we are a new model of agency, with a deep skillset in tech and marketing. That’s why we hire curious, self-driven, talented people who never stop innovating.
Our culture is big enough to cope and small enough to care. Meaning, that with people across 30+ countries, we’re big enough to provide you with the best tools, global opportunities, and benefits that help you thrive. While acting small by investing in you, your growth, your team, and giving you the autonomy to solve our clients problems, no matter where you are in the world.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
At DEPT®, we take pride in creating an inclusive workplace where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive. We actively seek to recruit, develop, nurture, and retain talented individuals from diverse backgrounds, with varying skills and perspectives.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
We also encourage you to reach out to us and discuss any reasonable adjustments we can make to support you throughout the recruitment process and your time with us.
Want to know more about our dedication to diversity, equity, and inclusion? Check out our efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur