Senior SEA Consultant (m/w/d)
Offene Stellen in: Zürich, Bern
Senior SEA Consultant (m/w/d)
This position sits in our Zurich-based Digital Marketing business unit. We deliver a large range of services: from strategy and a performance-driven full-funnel approach to campaigning, e-commerce, data & analytics and content. We help clients including FREITAG, amag, Louis Widmer, Migros Bank and patagonia. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional and engaging digital experiences.
As a Senior SEA Manager, you are the absolute specialist and are responsible for the strategic planning and operational management of complex paid search projects within your specialist and client team. You enjoy translating customer requirements into effective SEA campaigns and supporting them from conception to success monitoring. As an internal know-how hub, you help to optimize standards and processes and expand services. You recognize and use interfaces between your core discipline and other specialist and consulting teams and develop solutions together. You will pass on your passion for paid search in training courses and workshops both internally and to clients. We give you the freedom to develop your skills at conferences and workshops and are happy for you to pass on your knowledge through activities such as blogs, presentations or lectureships.
We are looking for creative talents and seasoned professionals who feel comfortable in an inspiring environment and prefer to think about tomorrow rather than yesterday. Do you have ideas that make the world a better place, do you love learning something new every day, do you know how to use your tools skillfully as a specialist, but do you sometimes come up with your best ideas away from your desk? Then we would like to get to know you and find out how you can enrich our team with your expertise and personality.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- You have the openness to actively participate in a self-organized team
- You have several years of operational and strategic experience in SEA
- You have sound know-how in all areas of Google Ads: Search, GDN, YouTube, Remarketing, Shopping, incl. feed management
- You have experience with bidding strategies and Google Ads internal and external bid management solutions
- You are characterized by a structured, analytical and independent way of working
- You have very good written and spoken German and English skills (C1)
- You are confident in presenting and strong in argumentation
- You follow the news in the industry and are enthusiastic about new technologies
Nice to have:
- Have completed higher education related to marketing and/or business
- Experience with Microsoft Ads, analytics, social ads, programmatic advertising
- French language skillS
- We value hybrid working arrangements while also emphasizing the importance of on-site work and a positive work culture.
- We celebrate project and team successes together. But I also like to spontaneously have a cool drink together. And our summer and winter events have cult status.
- You can choose from the spacious and barrier-free location in Zurich; in Bern you can expect a small but nice and fully equipped office where you can hit the keys in peace
- A reputation for doing good. DEPT® has been a Certified B Corp® since 2021 and named ‘Agency of the Year’ at both The Lovies and The Webby Awards.
- Awesome clients. Whether big or small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with clients of all sizes and across all industries.
- The opportunity for possibility. We want to enable you to do what you do best and help you develop your skills further with training, development and certifications.
- Annual trip to DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all expenses paid weekend of fun!
- Global annual DEPT® Cares Month in which employees come together and donate their skills to support local charities.
- A vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global and regional clients You have the opportunity to explore new approaches and be part of innovative projects.
- We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- We love and live teamwork, flat hierarchies and a respectful cooperation in our team.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is the first holistic digital agency in Switzerland to combine the areas of technology, performance and experience. With more than 100 employees locally, DEPT® Switzerland offers a comprehensive range of services: from strategy and a performance-driven full-funnel approach to campaigning, e-commerce, data & analytics, UX, coding and content, as well as branding and experience design. Globally, DEPT® comprises over 4,500 digital experts in over 30 locations on 5 continents. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and has been carbon neutral and B Corporation certified since 2021.
READY TO TAKE THE NEXT STEPS?
- We appreciate a short letter of application that tells us a little about yourself, your motivation and goals. Your CV helps us to get an overview of your previous experience. Please contact us exclusively via the careers page.
- We will get back to you within a week with feedback.
- The application process consists of a remote video call of half an hour, during which we will give you a small task, an interview including a case of 1.5 hours and a meet & greet with other team members.
We cannot consider applications from placement agencies or applications by e-mail.
Not sure you meet all qualifications? Apply, and let us decide! Research shows that women and members of underrepresented groups tend not to apply for jobs when they think they may not meet every requirement, when in fact they do. We believe in giving everyone a fair chance to shine.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur