Offene Stellen in: London
WHO ARE WE:
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 3,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
This role sits within the Owned Channel Marketing team at eBay. You will partner closely with our eBay clients, working closely cross-functionally with multiple departments, helping manage the coordination and execution of engaging marketing campaigns to inspire customers to shop on eBay.
eBay is passionate about connecting people with the things they love. As the world’s biggest online marketplace, they pride themselves on technology-led innovation and want to help shape the future of commerce in The UK and the world. They put their customers, buyers and sellers, at the centre of everything they do. They honour where they came from–they’re still about pre-loved items, but today, 83% of products on ebay.co.uk are new.
DAY TO DAY:
- Supporting the eBay UK team to execute the Retail Marketing & Promotions plan
- Execution of campaigns managing internal eBay stakeholder relationships to meet briefing deadlines and ensure campaigns are delivered on time.
- End to end campaign management of email and onsite marketing campaigns from creative brief to execution
- Ensuring all marketing activity is effectively targeted, delivered and evaluated
- Working with retail marketing team to identify opportunities to optimise existing campaigns and new campaign ideas.
- Reporting in channel performance and provide actionable insights for ongoing campaign optimisation.
- Coordinating market campaign reports and sharing learnings to improve future campaigns
- Champion eBay, the customer and their needs.
- Other ad-hoc tasks in support of retail marketing team
- Brief and manage creative asset creation with the Feed Campaign Team
At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Experience managing and leading the end-to-end execution of digital campaigns
- Understanding of data-driven direct marketing including email, customer segmentation and onsite marketing
- Great communication skills, with the ability to build internal relationships quickly and be seen as a safe pair of hands
- Ability to write detailed and succinct creative briefs for a range of digital projects
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects, keeping relevant stakeholders informed
- Demonstrate flexibility and agile way of working as marketing plans and priorities evolve
- Organised, with an ability to work quickly and efficiently to ensure deadlines are met
- Self-starter with plenty of initiative and drive – approaching projects with creativity and innovation
- Invested in results and demonstration of a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Possibilities to do what you do best, developing your skills further with training, development and certifications
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 26 days paid holiday, exclusive of bank holidays
- An annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or gaming competitions), as well as away days, and meals out
- Free refreshments are provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4 pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT®️ Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Personalisieren Sie Ihre Experience
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "OK" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.