Account Director – Growth Marketing
Offene Stellen in: London
Account Director – Growth Marketing
WHO ARE WE?
The bigger picture: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, TikTok, eBay, ASOS, Zoopla, Twitch, Patagonia and many, many more.
Our team of 4,000+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on five continents deliver pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. We live and breathe our ‘big enough to cope, small enough to care’ ethos, providing an inclusive, supportive and an exciting place to accelerate your career.
This position sits in our Growth Marketing service based in London or Manchester. We combine data, technology, creative content, and paid media to crack brands’ business problems & drive revenue through a variety of digital marketing solutions like ad campaigns, augmented reality, and chatbots.
As an agency we are in a fantastic position to combine our expertise across disciplines to disrupt the UK agency model and tackle some of the industry's biggest challenges head-on. You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, who want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
The Account Director will join our newly create Growth Team in the UK to deliver work for both new and existing DEPT® clients. We don’t believe in siloed teams – media, data, technology and creative overlap in all roles and the Growth Account Lead will work across all pillars.
This role will lead the strategy for the brands they lead and oversee the day-to-day delivery of that strategy, coordinating a team of subject-matter-experts including paid search, social, SEO, affiliates, programmatic, creative, data and CRM. This includes leading existing accounts and winning and onboarding new accounts.
Candidates must have experience managing teams, new business and complex campaigns for brands.
You will have the chance to help define and shape the growth marketing strategy for exciting brands. This includes working on existing accounts and new business projects. You will:
- Coordinate a team of specialists to deliver against briefs to the highest standards
- Work on new business pitches as part of a wider pitch team
- Onboard new DEPT® clients, ensuring a smooth onboarding process
- Develop annual strategies, identifying priorities for the year for clients
- Oversee, project manage and work with teams to develop brilliant digital campaigns
- Manage deliverables from across the business (creative, technology, media, data)
- Ensure delivery of work is to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Manage budgets for campaigns and always-on activity
- Manage client budgeting and account profitability
- Manage relationships with clients
- Seek new business opportunities with existing clients
- Present work internally and externally
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Have strong experience in at least one of the following areas: media, growth marketing, performance marketing, marketing strategy
- Have demonstrable experience of leading client accounts, onboarding new clients and pitching for new business
- Experience working across a large brand managing significant budgets
- Strong client relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Excellent presentation skills
- Have extensive experience with managing subject matter experts e.g. Search, Social, CRM, data experts, to deliver marketing plans and strategies
- Are highly commercial and ambitious
- Have experience managing client budgets and account profitability
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to remain focused under pressure and work under tight deadlines
- Proficient in working with data
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS:
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training development and certifications
- A flexible, hybrid working policy
- The choice of medical healthcare providers (Bupa or Medicash)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company pension scheme
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Buddy Program: You will be paired with a ‘Buddy’ to help you through your first weeks’ at DEPT®
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Global Annual DEPT® Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Other soft benefits including, refreshments provided in the office and a social calendar with weekly and monthly events on a team and agency level
DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified.
DEPT® is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Personalisieren Sie Ihre Experience
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "OK" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.