DEPT®/Sales & Account
Business Development Engagement Manager
Offene Stellen in: Manchester
Business Development Engagement Manager
DEPT®️ is one of the fastest growing digital agencies in the world, and we have an exciting opportunity for a target-driven Engagement Manager to help accelerate our growth in the UK.
As part of the sales operations team and working closely with the UK marketing team, you will be responsible for achieving lead generation and new business targets by using a range of inside sales techniques.
You will support in the sourcing of new business leads and grow relationships with prospects on an ongoing and consistent basis, nurturing them into tangible opportunities in line with agreed targets. You will also be responsible for qualifying inbound and marketing qualified leads against specified criteria.
To be successful in this role, it is imperative to have an inquisitive, commercially-focused mind. You must undertake research to fully understand a prospect’s business, and build personalised engagement strategies which demonstrate DEPT®’s capabilities.
You will work closely with our technology partners, working with them to turn prospects into customers.
You must be flexible in your communication approach, ask the right questions and network throughout a prospect’s company to reach the senior stakeholders. You are consultative in your approach, brilliant at building relationships, and adept at nurturing.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. At DEPT®, we’re eager to hire the most talented experts in the game; people who continuously strive to improve their craft, are eager to learn, want to inspire others, and strive for a better world.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Have experience of lead generation for the digital sector/an agency
- Have excellent written communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
- Always apply a confident, can-do attitude
- Can identify, target and nurture prospects which fit client criteria
- Are experienced in managing the qualification of marketing qualified leads against specified criteria
- Can demonstrate being a trusted first point of contact for new business leads to conduct a thorough qualification process, providing a detailed handover to the relevant sales director
- Have experience completing PQQ and RFI company information and supporting with collating proposal information
- Can collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute engagement strategies to help nurture prospects into tangible opportunities
- Are confident using a full range of communication techniques, including telephone calls, email, LinkedIn etc. to build engagement
- Are organised with a keen eye for detail, keeping the sales database (Salesforce) up-to-date at all times and collating monthly new business reports
- Although full training will be given, experience of Salesforce (or similar sales database) would be beneficial
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills further with training, development and certifications
- An excellent salary based on experience and equal pay policies
- Flexible working: you have the choice to work from our office or remotely, and we have core working hours where you can choose your start and finish times to suit you
- Pension, free private healthcare, mental health support, and company sick pay scheme
- 25 days paid holiday with the opportunity to buy extra days
- Annual social budget which is used for team events (think virtual escape rooms or a gaming competitions), as well as away-days, and meals out
- Free refreshments provided in the office all week, as well as drinks at 4pm on a Friday.
- We celebrate successes by rewarding teams when big projects go-live and honouring the year’s top achievements at our annual awards ceremony
- Opportunity to take part in the annual DEPT® Cares Day where Depsters across the world donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual trip to the DEPT® Festival in the Netherlands: a chance to meet other people in DEPT®, see great talks from industry leaders, and have an all-expenses-paid weekend of fun!
- Good company: DEPT® is dedicated to becoming the best digital agency in and for the world. We are committed to becoming B Corp Certified. Find out more in our Impact Report
DEPT® is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
WHO ARE WE?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.