DEPT®/Design & UX
Head of 3D - BYTE/DEPT®
Offene Stellen in: London
Head of 3D - BYTE/DEPT®
JOB DESCRIPTION: Head of 3D
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
A BIT ABOUT US...
BYTE/DEPT® is a marketing technology agency based in London, New York and Berlin on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat Takeaway, Twitch, Zoopla, TikTok, and Tinder. Since being founded in 2014, BYTE/DEPT® has grown to more than 170 brilliant people.
Dept is a leading digital agency with 27 offices in 13 countries around the world.
- Digital strategy
- Creative idea generation
- Digital content production
- Dynamic creative and assets at scale
- Chatbot design & build
- AR lenses
- Automated digital products
- R&D emerging technologies
- MarTech consultancy
- Web 3.0 Consultancy
- Metaverse Content Development and Production
- Paid media strategy
- Biddable media planning & buying
- Automation of processes
- Data analytics & insights
The Design team are constantly imagining, planning, designing and creating impressive and exciting work with both Global and local clients. Some of our work can be seen on our website as well as our Instagram page here; https://www.instagram.com/BYTE/DEPT®missioncontrol/
The head of 3D role here is an integral part of the design team providing technical expertise, craft, guidance, inspiration and support to a team of 3D designers at a range of different levels.
This is a new exciting role in the business reflecting the importance of 3D in the work we do.
- Lead, develop, motivate and inspire a team as well as encouraging collaboration
- Suggest best ways of working, and hustle for the best opportunities
- Work with the Design Director to build processes, structures and raise the quality of 3D design
- Build a productive and working relationship with other disciplines across the agency to deliver projects
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Deliver and inspire innovative and high quality work across all deliverables from the team
- Collaborate with other heads of design and creative planners
- Be aware of and respond to current 3D design trends and culture
- Use your experience and ideas to contribute to the development of our creative process
- Present work internally and externally
- Stay up-to-date with industry development and tools
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Experience in a senior 3D design role within the creative industry
- Expert knowledge of industry 3D tools like Cinema 4d & Blender
- Advanced compositing, with the ability to combine multiple CG and real life elements in post production
- Experience in AR lens design in Lens Studio & Spark AR
- Outstanding showreel and/or portfolio
- Experience of leading and managing other designers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A high attention to detail and excellent organisational skills / time management skills
- Strong aesthetic skills with graphic design principles knowledge
- Attention to visual details
- Ability to remain focused under pressure within a fast-paced environment
- A love for learning new things and exploring new formats
Nice to have:
- Unreal Engine experience
- On set knowledge of filming and lighting for virtual production / VFX
- Experience with Hoodini or Nuke
- Interest in the Metaverse and the gaming industry
You will become an integral member of our team, and you will be encouraged to follow your passions.
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people. Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Training & development opportunities
- Events calendar throughout the year promoting health & wellbeing, learning, fun, and good Bytes
- Global Annual Dept Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual Dept Festival
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a hybrid mode of working incorporating remote and in-office working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Diversity, Equal Opportunity & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.