Media Executive - BYTE/DEPT®
Offene Stellen in: London
Media Executive - BYTE/DEPT®
JOB DESCRIPTION: Media Executive
JOIN OUR MISSION 🚀
A BIT ABOUT US...
BYTE/DEPT® is a marketing technology agency based in London, New York and Berlin on a mission to combine technology and creativity to solve brands’ problems. We bring together data, technology, content, and paid media to drive revenue for brands. Our clients include Spotify, ASOS, Just Eat Takeaway, Twitch, Zoopla, TikTok, and Tinder. Since being founded in 2014, BYTE/DEPT® has grown to more than 170 brilliant people.
Dept is a leading digital agency with 27 offices in 13 countries around the world.
- Digital strategy
- Creative idea generation
- Digital content production
- Dynamic creative and assets at scale
- Chatbot design & build
- AR lenses
- Automated digital products
- R&D emerging technologies
- MarTech consultancy
- Web 3.0 Consultancy
- Metaverse Content Development and Production
- Paid media strategy
- Biddable media planning & buying
- Automation of processes
- Data analytics & insights
We don’t believe in siloed teams – content, technology, media and data overlap in all roles. We need someone to deliver smart paid media across several of our clients. This person will develop paid media strategies and deliver those strategies day to day. They will use data and insight in all aspects of the role, ensuring we deliver the most effective campaigns – we want someone who gets data and media.
Marketing and technology is converging at a rapid rate. Technology can now deliver the marketing promise of personalised communications at scale. However, technology is useless without ideas that capture consumers’ imaginations. We need someone who understands our client’s customers, who can put themselves in their shoes to create strategies and ideas that exceed expectations, who understands that brands are competing for consumers’ attention and have at best a couple of seconds to inspire some sort of interaction. We need people who can come up with big ideas as well as lots of little ones that are framed in a solid strategy grounded in insight.
The role of Media Executive is exciting, varied and constantly evolving. In this role, you will:
- Plan, set up and manage paid social media campaigns across a range of platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat & Pinterest
- Optimise existing paid social campaigns, analyse data and report back on performance
- Support planners in delivery of internal and client work with paid planning
- Deliver media plans to the highest possible standard
- Ensure constant innovation across all deliverables
- Manage budgets for paid media deliverables
- Research and assess technology solutions and processes to improve our capabilities
- Contribute insights and strategic thinking to all areas of the business (content / creative, technology, media, data)
- Complete work to deadline and often under pressure
SKILLS AND PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE
- Strong analytical skills, comfortable interpreting large data sets
- Passion for social media industry and platform trends
- Intermediate or higher proficiency in the use of Excel
- Familiarity with Word and PowerPoint
- Above average written and verbal English communication skills
- Advanced internet research and problem solving skills
- Ability to follow strict guidelines while working independently
- Excellent organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to react quickly within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team as well as with clients
- An inquisitive mindset and a love for learning new things
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Facebook/Instagram Ads platform
- Degree in a relevant subject (mathematics and sciences, humanities, advertising, media, communications)
- Familiarity with data visualisation techniques
HEALTH, WELLBEING & BENEFITS
As the business has grown, we have and will continue to evolve the benefits that we offer to our people.
Here is a snapshot of some of the perks you can expect.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your birthday off each year
- Company Pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan
- EAP scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Flexible working*
- Mental Health First Aiders
- Training & development opportunities
- Events calendar throughout the year promoting health & wellbeing, learning, fun, and good Bytes
- Global Annual Dept Cares Day which cadets can donate their skills to support local charities
- Annual Dept Festival
*The COVID-19 pandemic has seen nearly everybody move to remote working and this is something we’ll continue to do this year. Our approach is reviewed and adapted in line with the changing restrictions. When it’s safe to return to the office our flexible working approach will include a combination of office and remote working.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY, EQUALITY, INCLUSION
Diversity, Equality & Inclusion (DEI) are hugely important to us. Our DEI commitments sit at the core of our business and are part of our culture. We’ve always held the belief that being a progressive and innovative business necessitates a diverse team with an inclusive attitude - one cannot exist without the other.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace that seeks to recruit, develop, nurture and retain the most talented people from a range of diverse backgrounds, skills and perspectives. We encourage all applications irrespective of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, age, nationality, marital status, and disability.
- No ego
- Extremely motivated
- Adaptable and thrives with variety and change
- Self-starting, reliable and dependable
- Inquisitive mindset
- Honest and trustworthy
- Learns quickly
- Persistent and hard-working
- Open to feedback and ideas
- Clear communicator
- Sense of humour
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.