Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
We’re looking for a Content Manager who wants to join us in our Amsterdam office and wants to take care of the management of all content for one of our biggest clients, Beiersdorf.
As a Content Manager you will be responsible for updating and maintaining the content from all the brands from the Beiersdorf-portfolio like Eucerin, Nivea and Hansaplast. Here you will be working on successfully managing the content of all on-site activities like landing pages and teasers. It’s also likely you will be creating, testing and sending news letters through our e-mailmarketing tools. Or working with our social media tooling to post the correct content. And lastly you are responsible for the quality check of all written content.
For this it is important you have a great eye for detail and a passion for content. In this role you will be active on one of our biggest international accounts, and you will also be in touch with the client frequently. So lots to learn!
Besides that you will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of clients like smart, D66, Pathé and het Mauritshuis. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- work precise and have a great eye for detail;
- Have a great feeling for language and visuals and knows how to apply this to create the most effective landing pages and emails;
- Know how to work under pressure and how to handle deadlines;
- Have great communication skills which you utilize to create a good relationship with the client;
- Master the English and Dutch language in word and writing;
- Have at least 1 year of experience with content and maintaining websites;
- Have knowledge of CMS (preferably Sitecore);
- Have some basic HTML & CSS skills;
- Score bonus poins if you have copywriting experience;
- Score bonus points if you have Photoshop skills.
- An open culture;
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe, from our beautiful offices in Amsterdam and/or Rotterdam;
- An exciting job with enough possibilities for personal development;
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Bootcamp trainings;
- Legendary team outings;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses and all that stuff.
WHO ARE WE?
Hi, we are Dept – an international digital agency of experienced thinkers & makers. One agency uniting creativity, technology and Data. Helping reinvent & accelerate your digital reality by creating experiences that people want and businesses need.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.