Senior Android Developers | Uruguay
Offene Stellen in: Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires
Senior Android Developers | Uruguay
DEPT® is growing fast and we're looking for folks in Uruguay who enjoy building great products together with peers and clients. Our philosophy is to hire smart, client-facing engineers who can understand our client’s business goals and write elegant code.
Some of the things that we believe in:
- Great UI/UX is critical: aesthetics, animations, copy, and speed are all part of this
- Code quality is a top priority: style guides, code reviews, best practices
- Collaboration: great communication is the key to any project
- Constantly curious: we're constantly learning/evolving through guild meetings, lunch & learns, conferences, and practice
- A healthy work/life balance: getting home in time for dinner is important
We focus on building great products with clients that we enjoy and respect. Our work has improved people's lives, been seen by millions of users, featured in the app stores, had books written about it, featured in the press, received awards and, most importantly, brought delight to users.
We are growing fast and looking for individuals that are passionate about the development process and not timid about working directly with clients.
What will your day be like?
- You’ll develop apps that are making a material impact on the world and will be seen by millions of users
- You’ll develop using Kotlin and Java
- You’ll be a part of agile software development practices and peer/code reviews
- You’ll interface with clients. We estimate about 80% hands-on development and 20% client interaction & documentation
- You love being a developer and are passionate about the Android ecosystem
- You will play a lead role in the Android practice by fostering a sense of team
- You’ll help shape and develop best practices, innovation, and community involvement for the Android team
- You will lead the sharing of learning and projects internally, to the tech community, and to prospective clients
- You will lead and collaborate with others to solve not just technical, but people, design, and product challenges.
- You are up to date on the latest trends in the ecosystem and consider yourself a thought leader.
- You are curious enough to constantly be trying out new things and experienced enough to lead clients in technology decisions
- You will bring this knowledge to the team and help support continued learning initiatives and involvement in the community acting as a subject matter expert
- You are in love with UI/UX and are always looking for ways to push what can be done.
- You have deep experience in architecting UIs and know how to bring interesting animations to life.
- You have a good understanding of the network and data layer and are able to craft solutions to make an app feel lightning fast.
Most importantly you are delivery focused. You want to ship something to users, get their feedback and iterate. The drive to ship something enables you to take down obstacles and break hard problems into solvable chunks so that you can make forward progress.
- You have multiple years of experience writing Android apps
- You have multiple years of experience with Kotlin and/or Java
- You have shipped multiple apps to the store
- You have the experience and desire to mentor, coach, and develop the skills of a remarkable team
- You’ve worked with, and have a good understanding of Version Control, preferably using git
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.