Conversion Optimisation Lead
Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Conversion Optimisation Lead
For our offices in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, we are looking for a Conversion Optimisation Lead who will take our CRO team to the next level.
As a Conversion Optimisation Lead, you are an absolute expert within Conversion Rate Optimisation and you act as an adviser for the most complex and sizeable projects with a major impact. You also provide direction to less experienced consultants in the same team. You don't perform the operational work, but you provide clients like NS, Adyen, NIVEA, Google and Filling Pieces with proper advice on which optimisation steps to take, based on data analysis, experience and upcoming trends/innovations. Lastly, you will attend team meetings with our international offices, where you will present successful study cases and share best practices.
- Have completed a relevant business- or marketing-related higher education;
- Have at least 5 years experience in conversion rate optimisation;
- Are a coach and adviser to the team members and strategic thought partner for management;
- Introduce/initiate improvements and new approaches within your client team;
- Have an intrinsic drive to constantly make things better, more efficient or more effective;
- Are innovative and able to think outside the box in order to find new solutions;
- Have solid communication and presentation skills;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open company culture;
- Great fringe benefits including; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- The opportunity to do what you are good at and want to become good at;
- Major possibilities to significant develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- A good salary with excellent fringe benefits;
- A great work and life balance - you can work 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home;
- Pension scheme;
- A great variety of tasty lunch options and healthy snacks;
- Free Bootcamp training once a week;
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our WhatsApp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.