DEPT®/Design & UX
Internship Visual Design
Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam
Internship Visual Design
For our office in Amsterdam we are looking for a future and ambitious Visual Designer who wants to learn everything in the field of Brand and Advertising.
Please note: to be eligible for this internship you are required to be living and studying in the Netherlands.
During the Visual Designer Internship you will work within our Brand and Advertising team, where you will actively support current projects for various clients. Daily activities consist of the design of creative concepts, daily content, designing Keynote presentations and various animations. We work for a wide variety of clients every day, think of Netflix, Bol.com and Uber. We expect you to be naturally curious, dare to make mistakes and are aware of the latest trends within the design field.
If you want to do your own assignment in addition to the internship, it is important that you know what you want and proactively think along with us to create a clear internship assignment. Do you already have experience with how a digital agency works? That is a bonus!
Who are we? We are DEPT®, a young, award winning and straight up lit digital agency. We make sure big clients such as Bol.com, Chocomel, Netflix, Eneco, Converse and Univé get their digital groove on in the best way possible. To become a Depster, we are looking not only for talent and expertise, but also for the perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspire and get inspired, and wants to create a better (digital) world. But, also someone who is all about the future, isn’t afraid to speak their mind and who toasts with us to a successful week on Friday afternoon.
Please submit the motivation letter in English.
- Are doing your HBO study, art academy or similar;
- Are available a minimum of 4 days per week, from September 2022 for a duration of 5-6 months;
- Experience with and/or understanding of digital agencies is a big plus;
- Experience with Adobe, knowledge of After Effects and Figma is a big plus;
- Are communicative, analytical, curious, flexible and independent;
- Are aware of the latest trends in design, social media and advertisement;
- Can switch from serious to play in an instant;
- Are proactive with digital and online communication, especially whilst working remotely during COVID-19.
- A monthly allowance of 450 euros
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, NS business card and many other goodies;
- Internet allowance
About DEPT®: DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.