Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
For our Technology team, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer who can build the best platforms for our clients and project teams and can maintain our existing solutions in the smartest way possible. Someone who can switch gears quickly and knows how to come up with automatic workflows to help our teams to accelerate in their work. Someone who lifts up the quality standards.
As a DevOps Engineer, you search together with your colleagues for the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result. You are responsible for building next level cloud platforms and setting up CI/CD pipelines. You work closely with your SRE colleague’s to handover the operations to them. You know how to create long-term simplicity and automate everything so your team can deliver quality to our clients. Technology is transforming fast and that is why we are looking for someone who is eager and motivated to work and experiment with new techniques.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Bol.com, Accell Group (Haibike), TakeAway and many others. Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 3+ years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Have multi-cloud platform experience (Microsoft Azure, AWS and/or GCP);
- Have experience with DevOps tooling for CI/CD, orchestration and monitoring like Azure DevOps, Datadog, Cloudflare etc.;
- Understanding of Cloud Security & Networking;
- Have experience with Infra-As-Code (i.e. Terraform);
- Have the ability & ambition to take ownership on the projects you work on;
- Are eager to work closely with our clients at DEPT® and client sites;
- Are good in working together with colleagues from different disciplines;
- Feel responsible for the end product;
- Speak English fluently.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours;
- Possibility to work from one of our offices in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Veenendaal or our hubs in Maastricht and Zwolle (you can pick your location!);
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.