(Senior) Digital Business Consultants*
Offene Stellen in: Berlin
(Senior) Digital Business Consultants*
Do you want to drive challenging data and technology projects for leading companies? That' s exactly your thing?
Then let your skills speak for themselves as a Digital Business Consultant* by supporting our clients in their future challenges regarding 'digital things': from the development of a strategy to the realization and implementation of suitable concepts within a wide range of key topics from Data & Technology. In a nutshell, what you can really expect from us:
- Design and management of complex consulting projects;
- Insight into various strategic data and IT transformations, as a key interface;
- Drive strategic and sustainable client development from both startup and corporate worlds; and
- Collaborate with our cross-functional teams of experts from Brand & Advertising; Digital Marketing and Design & Technology as well as our clients' management.
A new reality is upon us all – and it's called digital. This second, your future team is shaping this world and here's a sneak peek at our current projects!
- Have at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of digitalization, strategy, marketing or data & technology
- Are passionate about data and how it can fundamentally change the way your clients do business
- Enthusiastic about developing new digital, IT-strategic business models
- Understand that data, strategy, design and implementation can only be thought of in an integrated way to achieve the best results
- Build solid relationships in the shortest possible time and inspire your stakeholders with pragmatism and passion
- Actively follows current digital industry discussions and trends
- Manage to bring your complex strategic thoughts to the slide in a vivid way
- Maintains an overview at all times, even in challenging change management projects
- Ideally have first experience with Google Marketing Cloud, Dynamic Yield, Emarsys or the Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions
What it’s like to work at DEPT
- You will collaborate with bright minds from Marketing, Business Consulting and Data Engineering to bring state-of-the-art data products to our clients
- Clients from all industries and of all sizes offer new challenges and opportunities every day, giving you the chance to work with a wide range of technologies
- There are thousands of Depsters across the globe, and they’re willing to get nerdy with you. Our wide range of experts is constantly learning from each other to stay up to date with the ever-changing data landscape
- We embrace flat hierarchies to make sure everyone has a voice. If you bring great ideas, we make sure to take action
- Plenty of opportunities to spend quality time with the cool folks you work with, culminating in our yearly highlight – the DEPT festival – where colleagues from all over the world get together for one big party
- We are very proud to say that DEPT is a B-Corp certified company. As such, we are committed to conducting our projects in a way that balances profit and purpose, making our business a force for good. Check out our latest impact projects here!
Who are we?
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
* We are happy about human beings of any gender.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.