Offene Stellen in: Dublin
We are Dept, one of Europe’s biggest digital agencies, building highly interactive campaigns, apps, site and analytics for companies like Google, Spotify and Patagonia etc. We are carbon neutral, highly engaged with charitable and environmental work and believe we make a positive difference to our world.
Our Dublin office requires a Business Analyst, it's a completely new role to this part of the business and it offers the chance to work closely with executives within Dept and to also be a key communicator within the projects we work on.
You’ll get to be a key player in understanding requirements, documenting as is and to be documents, working very closely with some of Ireland’s brightest minds in the digital space and get a lot of freedom, flexibility and autonomy to do your role.
We have a beautiful building on Earlsfort Terrace equipped with a roof terrace, lounge areas etc. but we are very flexible around remote and hybrid working.
- Proven BA skills, ideally at least 3 years of experience working as a BA
- You will be a key stakeholder within projects and a central point of contact between Dept teams and our clients, the role requires somebody who can communicate effectively with different personalities.
- Strong ability in creating as is / to be documents, planning, functional specs, process maps etc.
- Working closely with project managers and architects to ensure that criteria are met and delivered
- Experience dealing with external clients is a big plus and an ability to manage relationships of various parties
- Experience working for a digital agency is a big plus but not essential
- An open culture
- Surrounded by the best digital and development minds in Ireland
- Opportunities for advancement and technical project ownership
- Develop yourself at one of the fastest growing digital agencies in Europe
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further
- Team building sessions, pre/post-covid away-days, charitable activities, and meals out
- Our annual company festival weekend in Amsterdam
- Beautiful office in Dublin with a high degree of flexibility and remote working / working from home
- Dept is an equal opportunity employer, we strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Who We Are
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, 2500+ of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier.
Dept is built on a diverse mix of personalities. Working together, testing ourselves, getting better every day. Working at Dept is about giving you the space to do what you're good at, and giving you the room to get ever better. Dept loves people that take responsibility, not orders. We nurture raw talent, support each other and coach you to be the best you can be.
But enough about us. Get in touch, send some samples of your best work and tell us about yourself!
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.