Medior/Senior (social minded) creative
Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam
Medior/Senior (social minded) creative
We are looking for an experienced Creative (team also welcome) with a special love for social and content for our Amsterdam office. Someone who understands that you have to earn the attention of people swiping and scrolling. Because that's what we at DEPT® are working on day in, day out for brands such as bol.com, Pathé, Nerf, Tempo Team, Chocomel, Uber Eats, Basic Fit, Eurojackpot, NIVEA and Fitbit.
You understand how brands can make themselves popular in 2022. You know what's going on in society, from the latest showbiz gossip to the latest schoolyard fads and more importantly, you know how to respond to it at the same time. You are a creative person with a keen sense of humor. You are curious about the possibilities of social media and new technologies and use them in creative concepts. But you know that there is also magic in an activation, podcast or outdoor campaign. Regardless of the shape: you know how brands deserve people's attention.
So… Are you this person? And do you have a great portfolio with excellent communication skills? You know what to do…
We are a young company and the brightest minds work for a wide range of customers every day, such as bol.com, Philips, Nerf, NIVEA, Pathé, Johnny Walker, Univé and many others. We enjoy working with talented experts, but are also looking for the perfect cultural fit. We are looking for someone who is continuously willing to learn, inspire and strive for a better communication, marketing and advertising world. Someone who is in the middle of society and knows what is going on. Someone who always looks ahead and dares to be the center of attention. And someone who will toast to a successful week with us on Friday.
- Have great ideas;
- Understands social, you know what works;
- Have already taken some steps in The Metaverse;
- think social first, even when you come up with an outdoor campaign;
- be proactive and do not wait for a briefing when you see an opportunity;
- have excellent copy skills, but can also visualize your ideas;
- wants to make innovative and original work;
- understands internet culture and you know what is going on in society;
- can make beautiful and clear presentations;
- enjoys being on set to see your scripts and fantasies become reality;
- Your fluent in Dutch, and also be able to converse in English;
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from home;
- Equipment for your working from home setup;
- The possibility to work 4 days a week;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Apply below by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number +31 6 82 05 34 32
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.