Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer B2C
Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer B2C
For our Technology team, we are looking for a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer B2C who wants to help us build the best-in-class e-commerce sites for world-famous brands!
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer, you will be designing business logic and integrations for e-commerce solutions and working with UI integrations. You are no stranger to working directly with clients in order to build the best solution and deliver the best work together with your team; you will work together with colleagues from multiple disciplines from creatives to developers. We pride ourselves to deliver best-in-class implementations, always going the extra mile for our clients and bringing the projects to another level.
You will work in a young environment with clever minds that work for a variety of clients such as Gant, Bugaboo, Gall & Gall, Canyon, Quiksilver and many others. Yes, we are eager to have the most talented experts in the game on board. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn inspires, strives towards a better world. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- Have 3+ years of experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C;
- Have completed at least one Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C project in the past;
- Are interested in developing top-notch e-commerce websites with multiple integrations with 3rd party systems for payments, warehousing, product information, etc.;
- Have experience with MVC design patterns;
- Have SFRA experience and understand how to use it (as a plus!);
- Have basic knowledge of process modeling and software architecture;
- Have an international and user-focused mindset: our success is built on putting user experience first;
- Master English language in both spoken and written format.
- An open company culture;
- Flexible working hours and working locations;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Wir verwenden funktionale Cookies, damit die Website richtig läuft, analytische Cookies, um Ihr Verhalten zu messen, und Marketing-Cookies für die Personalisierung von Anzeigen und Inhalten. Wir sammeln Daten darüber, wie Sie unsere Website nutzen, um die Nutzung unserer Website zu vereinfachen, sowie um die Kommunikation in der Werbung, auf unserer Website oder in den Apps anzupassen oder zu personalisieren. Die durch Marketing-Cookies gesammelten Daten werden auch an Dritte weitergegeben. Wenn Sie auf "Akzeptieren" klicken, stimmen Sie dem zu. Möchten Sie weitere Informationen? Lesen Sie unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.