Offene Stellen in: Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Maastricht, Veenendaal, Zwolle, Berlin
For our Data Science team, we are looking for a Data Scientist who knows exactly how to handle Algorithms, Big Data, Machine Learning and build predictive models. Please note you MUST HAVE at least 2 years of hands-on working experience in a data science role, preferably related to digital marketing data and/or working at a digital agency to be eligible for this role. Please only send in your application if you can confidently say you have this experience.
This vacancy is open for relocation to the Netherlands. Read all about our relocation process here.
As a data scientist, you know how to structure and clean giant datasets meticulously, in order to apply your algorithms on them. You recognise patterns in data that no-one else would and this enables you to make our campaigns better and smarter. From the output of a calculated dataset, you can start with the analysis for a client and eventually you are able to communicate your advice in a clear fashion to your team and your client.
You will be working on new concepts and innovations regarding:
- Predicting customer propensity.
- Forecasting supply and demand.
- Segmenting customer groups based on behavioural data.
- Recommending products and/or content.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds who work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect DEPT®-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of hands-on working experience in a data science role, preferably related to digital marketing data and/or working at a digital agency;
- Have studied Business IT or similar (Computer Science, Data Science, Information Management);
- Have experience with Amazon Web Services, Azure or Google Cloud Platform;
- Have experience with Google Analytics and/or other Web Analytics software;
- Are an expert in Python (MUST);
- Are experienced in SQL;
- Have experience with both supervised and unsupervised problems and solutions;
- Are having knowledge of NLP;
- Are familiar with MLOps;
- Have an affinity with marketing and technology;
- Are analytical, flexible, independent and communicatively strong;
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
- An open company culture;
- Possibilities to work from our offices and hubs in Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Veenendaal, Zwolle, and Maastricht – or from the comfort of your own home;
- Working from home setup;
- Pension scheme;
- Possibilities to develop your skills even further via training and certifications;
- Healthy and tasty food;
- Free Bootcamp training twice a week;
- Friday drinks/open bar to wrap up the week;
- Great fringe benefits; laptop, mobile phone, NS business card and many other goodies.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500+ digital specialists across 30+ locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. www.deptagency.com
Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here.
Werde Teil unserer digitalen Zukunft
Wir mögen über die ganze Welt verteilt sein, aber wir arbeiten alle als ein Team. Wir inspirieren einander, arbeiten zusammen, sind innovativ und schaffen gemeinsam Neues.Entdecke unsere Kultur
Um die User Experience der Website so einfach und persönlich wie möglich zu gestalten, nutzen wir Cookies. Wir verwenden sie ausserdem, um sicherzustellen, dass wir und Dritte für Sie relevante Anzeigen schalten können.