Senior Marketing Executive
For our Manchester office, we are looking for a Senior Marketing Executive who will be an essential part of driving agency growth in the UK, US and Ireland. You will ensure the day-to-day delivery of Dept's brand build and lead gen marketing strategy within the timeframes and budgets set.
As a Senior Marketing Executive, you won’t be afraid to get stuck in and get your hands dirty to deliver amazing ROI for the agency. You will proactively champion our brand, living and breathing our core values and helping to drive awareness, engagement and, ultimately, revenue growth through your marketing activity. You will enjoy the hands on aspect that this role requires, taking ownership of your actions and taking the initiative on tasks at hand.
You will work in a vibrant environment with clever minds that work for a variety of large global clients. Yes, we are eager to hire the most talented experts in the game but we are also looking for a perfect Dept-fit. Someone who is eager to learn, inspires, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, a futurist at heart, and someone who will toast to a successful week with us.
- Will have 2+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role, preferably across multiple markets.
- Have prior experience of working in digital, but a combination of online and offline experience is welcomed too.
- Will be familiar with multi-channel digital marketing, including social media, paid search and organic SEO building techniques.
- Can demonstrate evidence of strong written communication skills.
- Possess experience of basic graphic design, image editing, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ideally, have experience of working with a marketing automation tool, Salesforce and WordPress CMS, although training will be given.
- Are likely to have arranged speaking opportunities at public or industry events and be familiar with PR and outreach strategies to promote the agency.
- Will be able to show a proven track record in delivering an effective marketing plan which can demonstrate amazing results and lead generation.
- Are one of those ambitious people who can switch from serious to play in a heartbeat.
MAIN TASKS, RESPONSIBILTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
DELIVER MARKETING CAMPAIGNS:
- Research, write and produce a variety of content deliverables including compelling blog posts, professional case studies, press releases, website pages and email newsletters.
- Develop influencer and media relations to promote the brand story, client work, company news, commentary and opinion, and build the profile of senior management.
- Develop and maintain social media channels to ensure their effective use in building the Dept brand and authority, as well as driving relevant inbound traffic and leads.
- Create and deliver event marketing activities both in-house and with third parties, including working with partners to maximise event sponsorship and public speaking opportunities.
- Produce concise, useful monthly marketing reports for the Marketing Director which outlines the status of all planned activity, the results of ongoing or past activity, and a case for any proposed new activity.
- Support the business development team by contributing relevant content and assets to pitches, proposals, RFIs and RFPs as and when necessary.
- Support with the delivery of internal communications and company culture activities.
- To operate as the brand guardian ensuring all communications both internal and external remain ‘on brand’ and in keeping with the brand guidelines.
- Build and maintain an asset library of company information, visuals, photography, collateral and relevant research.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- Great fringe benefits, think laptop, travel expenses covered and all that stuff;
- Beer Friday – at 4pm on a Friday, the beer fridge is unlocked and you can have free beer;
- Pizza Friday – once a month, we buy pizzas for everyone in the office to celebrate everyone's hard work;
- Site launch lunches – a great way to celebrate a go-live with the team who made it happen and Dept pick up the tab;
- Quarterly social budget;
- Yearly trip to the Dept Festival in the Netherlands – a chance to meet other people within the other Dept agencies, see great talks from industry leaders and a great weekend of fun!
- Yearly bonus scheme, pension scheme and free private healthcare;
- An excellent salary based on experience.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Dept, an international network of leading digital agencies. From our offices across Europe and the US, a thousand of the most talented and experienced people in our industry combine creativity, technology and data to deliver digital products and services that build brands, grow businesses and make people’s lives easier. We work hard, but we also play hard. Curious how our workplace looks like? Watch the video here.